Looks like a trip to Burnley - and VAR!

Going back to the 1960’s, but wasn’t that the time when the train broke down on the way back with our fans on board with no heating.

Burnley played 9 reserves today, Fulham played 8. Our reserves are better than theirs.

It's daft not to want to win things. Wigan won the Cup 8 years ago, and I bet their fans will remember and celebrate it for the rest of their lives. Can anyone guarantee that if they had played the reserves and got knocked out in the third round, they would be still in the Premier?

Burnley played 9 reserves today, Fulham played 8. Our reserves are better than theirs.

It's daft not to want to win things. Wigan won the Cup 8 years ago, and I bet their fans will remember and celebrate it for the rest of their lives. Can anyone guarantee that if they had played the reserves and got knocked out in the third round, they would be still in the Premier?
We can't!

You're guaranteed a quarter final place already. Is it worth a fiver in your boys winning the whole thing?

Play the reserves and when we get stuffed we've got plenty of excuses!

A play off finishing position seems to be our priority at the moment!

Can anyone honestly say that they know our best 11? I'm not sure we have that distinction between first team and reserves. We just have a bunch of players who we're still trying to find the right combinations for. We'll make changes for the Cup of course, but that doesn't necessarily mean the team is significantly weaker than if we'd made no changes.

You're guaranteed a quarter final place already. Is it worth a fiver in your boys winning the whole thing?
Guaranteed? You have ridiculous confidence in our boys. Last time we reached the fifth round we lost at home to Lincoln. The fat lump Matt Rhead wound up Barton by his usual trick of elbowing him in the first few minutes, and we played rubbish.

Guaranteed? You have ridiculous confidence in our boys. Last time we reached the fifth round we lost at home to Lincoln. The fat lump Matt Rhead wound up Barton by his usual trick of elbowing him in the first few minutes, and we played rubbish.
It's not so much confidence in yours as lack of in mine!

;