Luis Sinisterra

From the Leeds forum:

“The s**t thing is a tin pot outfit with barely enough fans to fill an 11k seater stadium have nicked aarons last minute, bought adams and now pulled our pants down with Sini on loan. I know they are premier league but god sake what a piss take.“

:unsure: Yep, sounds about right

Is it me or have we always signed loads of wingers? I'm sure we did it under Howe and have done ever since. We need goals and centre forwards cost £40m so you'd have to think IR sees the solution lies in one or two of these attacking players.

@Neil Dawson you try to come off like some fucking wizard when it comes to transfers and say these guys are ****************(When most have not even been here long enough) for you to draw that conclusion.

So wise one, who would you have signed instead? This dude is quite good and still time to get a striker, not hard to understand.

Semenyo and Christie aren't wingers, and I'd also argue that Anthony isn't.
That’s what they have been used at… even if you don’t think they are wingers you can’t deny they can cover there if the actual wingers get injured. Meanwhile we have one left footed back and one CDM

That’s what they have been used at… even if you don’t think they are wingers you can’t deny they can cover there if the actual wingers get injured. Meanwhile we have one left footed back and one CDM
Two cdms when Adams is fit. And although not the attacking left back Iraola wants we 'still' have Kelly. Just think if there was a window not to have a pop at our recruitment team it's this one.

We have Kluivert, Brooks, Anthony, Semenyo, Traore, Christie and Dango at some point?
I'm not one to jump on the bandwagon of getting at posters but I think you're stretching things by suggesting that Christie, Semenyo and Traore are out and out wingers... I'd 100% consider these 3 as either forwards or attacking midfielders... that can fill in in that wide role

I would say that our collection of 'fit' wingers includes Anthony, Kluivert and Brooks.

With news of Tav back on the grass now one can only assume Dango is a while off still...

Cover is different. It doesn't make them wingers.

@Neil Dawson you try to come off like some fucking wizard when it comes to transfers and say these guys are ****************(When most have not even been here long enough) for you to draw that conclusion.

So wise one, who would you have signed instead? This dude is quite good and still time to get a striker, not hard to understand.
Don’t see the need to be rude…. Not sure we’ve conversed before but welcome to the board.

I think you were missing the point. Sinisterra may well be better than what we’ve got and if so of course I welcome that but building a squad is about balance. We already had Brooks, Anthony, Christie and Tavs. Three of which were good enough to start as first choices v West Ham. We’ve also spent 70m on Kliuvert, Traore, Semenyo and Outtara all of whom are wide players or can play wide. That’s eight players. We have one left back and one injury prone defensive midfielder.

So great to bring yet more strength to the wing but begs the question why we need to with all that previous resource. Just not effective recruiting and still large holes elsewhere.

Just like if we signed Allison and Ramsdale they’d be better than Neto and Radu but you’d question it as a use of resource I’m assuming?

I'm not one to jump on the bandwagon of getting at posters but I think you're stretching things by suggesting that Christie, Semenyo and Traore are out and out wingers... I'd 100% consider these 3 as either forwards or attacking midfielders... that can fill in in that wide role

I would say that our collection of 'fit' wingers includes Anthony, Kluivert and Brooks.

With news of Tav back on the grass now one can only assume Dango is a while off still...
Semenyo is currently playing as a winger and getting Mom most matches and was at his most effective there for Bristol City? Even if the others are back up it means we have back up? We don’t in other positions which is my point

I think the idea here might be to move Semenyo more centrally to be competition for Solanke, and may even take his spot. Which would allow Moore to leave.

Sinnistera coming in would then be able to take over the wing spot that Semenyo left vacant.

With Dango out for months, Tavernier unlikely to be fit enough to play a full 90 for a while, and Brooks and Anthony struggling early this season this kind of move makes sense.

;