Luis Sinisterra

I was dubious about him (struggle to get over the son of the father thing) but I like the way he has committed. He's already bought a house in the area. I know these things are different for people on their salaries but it would be easy for him to rent a nice place. Feels like he's trying to send a message that he wants to put down some roots here and make this a longer term move than his previous ones.

I'm looking forward to seeing how he gets on over the season as he adapts to the game here.

Early days I agree.....but for someone who has played in 4 (?) different countries and on loan and still not been taken on does not boad well imo...but we will see

Probably why he was cheap. He's looked alright in spells and looks like he's got decent potential. The manger is supposedly someone who gets the best out of misfit type players so hopefully he'll work wonders with Justin. Started the last game, which is something Neil Dawson puts a lot of importance on, or perhaps it's just the West Ham game that matters I forget the rules.

Sinisterra is a player I do rate, albeit he has been a bit injury prone for Leeds. I am guessing he arrives raring to go here. I would hope so anyway.

Anthony going the other way makes sense although I'd rather he stayed here. Hopefully he will get a lot of minutes at Leeds and come back here even better and once we've signed Sinisterra.

What a nice bunch they are in Yorkshire. Great doing business with them again

I was dubious about him (struggle to get over the son of the father thing) but I like the way he has committed. He's already bought a house in the area. I know these things are different for people on their salaries but it would be easy for him to rent a nice place. Feels like he's trying to send a message that he wants to put down some roots here and make this a longer term move than his previous ones.

I'm looking forward to seeing how he gets on over the season as he adapts to the game here.
?
Who's his famous father? You say he's already bought a house less than 24 hours after signing?

Ok so 60m of talent managed the same amount of goals as Anthony….
You'll find the right argument in a minute Neil!
So if all three of the above mentioned players each scored 2 goals then the combined "60m" (I assume that's pounds sterling you are alluding to) of Dango and Semenyo actually scored twice the amount of goals as Anthony.

You'll find the right argument in a minute Neil!
So if all three of the above mentioned players each scored 2 goals then the combined "60m" (I assume that's pounds sterling you are alluding to) of Dango and Semenyo actually scored twice the amount of goals as Anthony.
No because they didn’t get two each they got two between them

Article about him from a Leeds website from August last year.

First, let’s talk about Sinisterra’s best position. In 21/22, Sinisterra played all 49 games of the season as a left-winger. Surprisingly, he didn’t play a single minute at any other position. Even going back, if we look at his whole career, Luis has played 101 times at LW, 36 times as RW and 12 times in a central role. It’s pretty clear that he is a right-footed inverted winger who loves to play on the left wing.

Of course Neil has no faith in AIs coaching abilities as repeatedly demonstrated by his rubbishing nearly every signing.

;