Luis Sinisterra

Might not track back a huge amount but going forward he is a best wide player by a margin. Flair players often are frustrating especially for coaches as they may lose possession a lot and not out a shift per se but they can produce a moment of magic that turns a game. I guess it becomes risk and reward
Yes or you adapt the system.

Another injury interrupted season. Leeds fans laughing we gave them 45m for the games we got out of him and Adams.

Another pina colada Richard?

Good work if you can get it…
It’s his first injury of the season. Leeds fans can laugh all they want, Sinisterra is a quality player and they were rightfully gutted to lose him. Adams is also a very good player who we signed knowing he would be out for some time because the reward we get at the end is a player that wouldn’t have been attainable otherwise.

Whatever the pessimists are predicting, the fact that he is feeling “discomfort” and not travelling suggests that he just didn’t want to aggravate it and prefers to use the break to rest it and get back to the league schedule asap.
Wouldn’t be at all surprised to see him available when the league schedule resumes or at least very soon after.
I’m not sure that anybody should be ordering any cocktails just yet ;)

So true, as the poet Buffet sang "It's Five O'clock somewhere"
Another can of cold fizzy gnats p+ss table?
Don't mind if I do : )
Ooops. It's Friday afternoon here and I have made one. It's call "The Derby", pronounced the American way. Recipe available upon request.

It’s his first injury of the season. Leeds fans can laugh all they want, Sinisterra is a quality player and they were rightfully gutted to lose him. Adams is also a very good player who we signed knowing he would be out for some time because the reward we get at the end is a player that wouldn’t have been attainable otherwise.
We’ve paid 45m on a player with a hamstring injury and another one we’ve had to manage through a difficult hamstring because he arrived with that history.

Both have hardly started, one not at all, as we close in on April

Not clever.

Another injury interrupted season. Leeds fans laughing we gave them 45m for the games we got out of him and Adams.

Another pina colada Richard?

Good work if you can get it…
You seem to be revelling in the news one of our players has picked up a hamstring strain.

Odd behaviour for a 'fan', very odd.

But you have no issues do you.

;