Luton 4

You just have no idea what Brighton will turn up these days, so inconsistent. No real run of form for the past 4 months but doing just enough to keep the pressure off the manager.

IMG_7547.jpeg

8 wins from 22 games, still good enough for 8th.

We are 7 wins from 20.

With the media climbing up Brighton and De Zerbi's **************** for the last year I get the desire to jump on any flaky form but I don't think anyone in the Brighton hierarchy will be looking at their league position and thinking it's time to sack the manager.

With the media climbing up Brighton and De Zerbi's **************** for the last year I get the desire to jump on any flaky form but I don't think anyone in the Brighton hierarchy will be looking at their league position and thinking it's time to sack the manager.

No of course not, not what I’m suggesting at all. Was merely pointing out their form over the last 4 months and yet still very much in European contention.

We may have a soft spot for them..... but any club below us in the table we want to get beaten.....don't we ?

I usually hope that the team nearest us in the table lose. I also think we should be looking up rather than down right now.
Might be wrong ....but think I go back further than you......it is a natural reaction of mine to look down the table rather than up..... :thumbup:

;