Luton Town v AFC Bournemouth

A professional footballer rings up the doctors and says:

'I have to remain anonymous doc but if I need you to write me a sicknote so I can miss games even when I'm fine will you do it?'

The doctor replies 'You must be joking!'

'Hey doc, I said I have to remain anonymous'.

Kings Done.. he be finished at Bournemouth and Boscombe Athletic Football Club...and probably finished as a viable option at bigger cloobs...waste of fookin space !

I don't know how you all feel but if it looks as though we are lacking a creative spark by the end of the first 45 I would really like to see Riquelme get some serious minutes in the second half. Surely he is up to speed with what is required by now but he really isn't getting many minutes under his belt.

Like many others in the past, I'm sure he'll improve significantly the more actual match minutes he gets.
It's something I'd like to see anyway, if the way the game is going permits it ( or indeed requires it ).

Was the other night Kings swansong?? Sauntered on to a few boos, played real football for 10mins not PS5 and has now jogged back to the injury table. True professional.

I think that might have been it. A reassuring few minutes on the pitch the January buyers that he is actually fit and he is being kept/keeping himself under wraps for the move.

Watching Sky Sports News...
Swansea pitch looks even worse since our visit, barely any grass at all now, a proper throwback pitch.

;