Lys Mousset

It would be another young forward to join the young attacking midfielder we've already signed. Hope we have some defensive players up Eddie's sleeve! Anyway let's see if it happens.

We were linked with him a month or two back as I recall. From the same academy that produced Mahrez and Payet too.

Even better again is that he will not count against our 25 man squad.

£7.7 mil for a froggy div 2 striker - next thing you know we'll be offering £10 mil to get Lyle Taylor back.

And do we need another striker ..............

Grumpy G - 22/6/2016 22:43

£7.7 mil for a froggy div 2 striker - next thing you know we'll be offering £10 mil to get Lyle Taylor back.

Costs more than gradel?

He's a midfielder, not a striker. 14 goals in a season for a midfielder is quite impressive.

When he hits the ball for the 2nd goal in the video above I thought what an outrageous fool, never score from there and then he did. I can see myself loving and hating this guy, brilliant if true.

NWCherries98 - 23/6/2016 00:22

He's a midfielder, not a striker. 14 goals in a season for a midfielder is quite impressive.

I know wikipedia list him as a midfielder but he is a striker.

The Alchemist - 23/6/2016 07:33

NWCherries98 - 23/6/2016 00:22

I know wikipedia list him as a midfielder but he is a striker.

I didn't just Wikipedia this guy when I saw the thread on him..

Oh wait. That's exactly what I did. :hihi:

AFCBade - 23/6/2016 12:01

Rantie looked good in videos too and this guy will face better goalkeeping in the prem too!

Every YT clip of players make them look good - he will have been watched and scouted thoroughly I'm sure.

Rantie was an unknown. This guy is very highly rated in France and has come through one of the best academies in France.

Do we really need five no. 9s in our squad? Especially if they all have similar attributes and unlikely to play together effectively

Even if Grabben goes it's still 4. I'd like a different type of forward. Maybe a continental style no. 10, an attacking winger / wide forward or even deeper more physical forward similar to Okazaki.

Different Options > More of the same.

;