Man Love

Please get with the program. He's injury prone and one of the worst signings we've ever made. He makes Fereday look a bargain. ;)

I have always thought we were a brilliant side. Just because we lost to Arsenal, Man C and L'pool didn't phase us out, altho' the pundits wrote us off. We won't go thro' the season unbeaten but I'm sure we'll have something to be proud of come the end of the season.
Supporter since 1950
UTC

Guessing they know each other well from their time at Spurs? I was surprised by Fredericks build, he's a lot taller and stockier than I thought he was.

He was well up for it the minute he stepped on the pitch. I was dead impressed with him.

Funny isn't it? I have a stereotype about certain players because of their history. They've seen it all, done it all and will do whatever is required of them when called upon but playing is more their trade than their passion.

There's nothing wrong with any of that you need players of a detached mentality to anchor the squad with the highs and lows of this league in particular however I love it when my prejudice proves wrong.

;