Manager of the Month - March?

I guess this 'thread' will eventually get picked up when a Manager gets named as Manager of the Month... and just about every set of fans bar Everton and maybe Manu will feel injustice was done. Ha hah what a crock of sh*t this award is.

The only 'Manager' that ever knows what he is talking about, or what he is doing, although virtually no one else does, is Edward John Frank Howe, plus it's what the FA like to hear and see.
That's that sorted apart from giving him the awards for March, April and May and slotting him into the England job in place of the beleaguered Garth Sougatario OBE.

That was a 'teach in' of how to construct a 'trash post' ...mind, rivers and sea's navigated, some might find a snippet of truth in it ...:unsure:.....

:cuppa:

Last edited:
Oh look. Another thread hijacked by the same poster with no interest in the thread topic other than to slag off things they don't care about (?!) and other posters

I wonder where some of these posts will end up?
If I wasn't 'interested' I wouldn't bother.
You can be abhorred by something but remain interested as an observer/ correspondent.
D'you know whut ah mean bruv...innit ?

If I wasn't 'interested' I wouldn't bother.
You can be abhorred by something but remain interested as an observer/ correspondent.
D'you know whut ah mean bruv...innit ?

What is it about manager of the month you find interesting exactly? People are discussing it and you've come along and shat your usual nonsensical bullshit all over the thread. No need to answer.

Anyway, imo he should have won it in December when Emery won it despite having his pants pulled down by Iraola at DC that month. They gave it to Emery because he beat Man City and Arsenal although they lost to the Man United side we comfortably beat and were very lucky not to lose at DC.

I doubt they will give it to him this month because he had four games against the bottom sides and didn't win them all.

;