Manchester C v AFC Bournemouth

I thought we had a chance against both Spurs and Leicester C, both at Dean Court. This game I have everything crossed.

Presumably the concussion protocol is one week so Smith will be back available at the weekend. If Ake was back then as well then that's even better!

I really don't know how to see this game. On the one hand it could be a shot to nothing but then with goal difference still potentially crucial and Man City rampant at home of late, maybe a damage limitation approach is better.

One of them said they beat Liverpool ''4.99 nil'',Imagine scoring 90+ goals 3 years in a row and not being able to bring yourself to say the actual amount of goals you have scored in a game because you were hanging on to an 'nearly goal'

We need to go full shithouse!......go down with every touch or even without being touched .....roll on the floor with phantom head injuries....take turns to cramp up from 5mins onwards....Rambo having to tie his boot laces up before every goal kick....every single player should come away with at least a booking....in fact anything they can think of to disrupt the flow of the game.......FULL SHITHOUSE.!!!!

We need to go full shithouse!......go down with every touch or even without being touched .....roll on the floor with phantom head injuries....take turns to cramp up from 5mins onwards....Rambo having to tie his boot laces up before every goal kick....every single player should come away with at least a booking....in fact anything they can think of to disrupt the flow of the game.......FULL SHITHOUSE.!!!!
I like it !!!! The dirty game !

Despite the apparent success of playing 3 at the back with wing backs in the second half against Leicester, I expect us to go back to 4-4-2 and the counter attack style of play against City

If I'm honest, I'm expecting 8-1-1 with the first of those 1's being a deep lying defensive midfielder.

They're a cheery and respectful lot.

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/bournemouth-h-pre-match-thread.346580/

Oh how I'd laugh if we beat them now.
Remember earlier this season when they won 3-1 at DC in an entertaining game. Dominated by City first half, but then that good H.Wilson strike and several good chances for us second half countering between City attacks.

I was on a bus after the game with a few of them and various Cherries, everyone got chatting. The City chaps were most offended and got quite spiky at the suggestion that City didn't have it all their own way, that their keeper should have been sent off, that we could have had another goal or two with better finishing.

They seemed to be under the impression that their opposition should just roll over for them, and that City couldn't possibly be tested by the likes of us.

Remember earlier this season when they won 3-1 at DC in an entertaining game. Dominated by City first half, but then that good H.Wilson strike and several good chances for us second half countering between City attacks.

I was on a bus after the game with a few of them and various Cherries, everyone got chatting. The City chaps were most offended and got quite spiky at the suggestion that City didn't have it all their own way, that their keeper should have been sent off, that we could have had another goal or two with better finishing.

They seemed to be under the impression that their opposition should just roll over for them, and that City couldn't possibly be tested by the likes of us.

They've finally completed the transformation into everything they hate: Man Utd fans

;