Manchester City v AFC Bournemouth

Yeach we real
It seems to be the pattern with any AFCB team against big teams. Play pretty well for x mins. Concede one then just go to pieces. Goals in min 30, 33, 37. Can't we just focus, concentrate, and try to do the basics for 10 misn after the first goal?
Ly should have focused in that 3rd shot from outside the area, going yards wide, hitting the back of their player and spinning in

Their xg is 0.73 ffs, but as usual against us everything goes in

it was a well timed challenge. Scott was going for a side footed shot and the man city defenders foot made contact with the ball at the same time. It is the kind of freak accident that could be pretty bad
Sounds like ligament or cartilage, how sad for the lad.

We last about half an hour each time we go there virtually ...and then the inevitable capitulaton.

Can we not just give them a game for once...1-2 or 2-3 would be fine.

I guess we don't know what we don't know, but the fact that an injury to Scott seems like a disaster is not a great place to be in as a squad. I guess Cook will be back

Not a sensible comment. The incident leading to his injury had nothing whatsoever to do with how many games he’s played. Let’s hope it’s just an impact injury - painful and leading to a nasty bruise, but nothing else.
Why even risk him in a game where we are gonna roll over and take the loss no matter what.

Negative team line up, negative performance. City knew they were in for an easy afternoon once they saw our team/ formation. Such a shame we couldnt be brave and play with abit more of an attacking side. We know we're going to lose anyway so why not have a go. I thought AI was one of those who liked to give the big boys a hard time. I don't see what many of you do in AI and I don't see what backs up your argument. 11 league games , 1 win, 3 draws and no sign of huge improvement. I think it must be blind faith.

As Scott walked off his limp seemed to ease a bit. Hopefully a pull not a rip.
I’d be surprised he’d be allowed to walk off if he’d heard a massive pop or something. Need to watch the replay again but I thought what I saw was an impact injury: Scott swinging his leg for a shot, Rodri coming across and taking the ball … and then Rodri’s knee / leg hitting Scott’s knee.

;