Manchester derby

EverHopeful

First Team
I see Jose has picked a strong front four for the derby, Lukaku, Lingard, Martial and Lingard all start. Back of his mind he's worried about Wednesday's match so needs all 3 pts today? ??????

Should be a walk in the Park (whatever happened to that bloke)

Klopp obviously saving the Fab four to start next Sunday.

We will receive a blacklash on Wednesday, they will either be in a sulk or come out fighting.

Man C looked like the home side.

The big man I is back for them, but he did look rusty.

Despite playing four forwards, Mourinho seemed to adopt quite a defensive approach today...I don't suppose that will be the case on Wednesday. I still think we have a goal or two in us and can trouble them..

We have always scored against them in The PL....expect the same on Wednesday, although think we will probably get beaten 2 or 3 -1....

Another penalty dispute, strange the way the United player fell down, not quite like a dying swan, more like a dead duck, just plopped over.

Didn't think it was a penalty and neither did the ref who had a very good game and kept it flowing when he could.

Seems there was a bit of handbags in the tunnel after the game involving players, the United Manager and other coaching staff.

United don’t like being wound up in their own backyard ..........

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

4FCB - 11/12/2017 06:53

Seems there was a bit of handbags in the tunnel after the game involving players, the United Manager and other coaching staff.

United don’t like being wound up in their own backyard ..........

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

And strangely they never get fined for stuff like that.

I think the Manchestsr C players were making too much noise as far as the United manager was concerned.

That word 'noise' again in a football stadium.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/jose-mourinho-tunnel-manchester-united-city-derby-fight-milk-ederson-arteta-lukaku-a8103006.html

Jose is a bit of a joke isn't he. Moaning about City celebrating too much, in the same stadium as he once ran down the full touchline to celebrate Porto winning there!

As with most people, not expecting anything from this one but who knows...with some luck, a draw *could* be possible. I would love Mings to be ready for this one!

;