Manchester United v AFC Bournemouth

You’ll all be delighted to know that your votes are being counted despite not being displayed.

F65D382E-4D6C-4353-9822-A5608AD8C812.jpeg

Not much anticipation about this one? Had to go halfway down page 2 to find the match day thread : )

We're on our way, two Riverside Rockets loaded up to the gunnels. 6 wheelchairs and assorted companions. Must admit not a lot of optimism on board, most of that rests with those that didn't go Saturday : )

Anyway, I'm looking forward to GON pulling a performance out of the bag from the lads and proving my doubts as unfounded bedwettry : )

Good luck and safe travels to all making the trip. I hear the A34 is shut.

It's a shame Rob couldn't get a PA sorted for this one : (

Not much anticipation about this one? Had to go halfway down page 2 to find the match day thread : )

We're on our way, two Riverside Rockets loaded up to the gunnels. 6 wheelchairs and assorted companions. Must admit not a lot of optimism on board, most of that rests with those that didn't go Saturday : )

Anyway, I'm looking forward to GON pulling a performance out of the bag from the lads and proving my doubts as unfounded bedwettry : )

Good luck and safe travels to all making the trip. I hear the A34 is shut.

It's a shame Rob couldn't get a PA sorted for this one : (

Welcome to Manchester!

Look forward to seeing you tonight. Sorry that Rob can't make it.

:utc: Always!

Both Riverside Rockets flying North, ready to bring back the most surprising 3 points in the club's history. No Cherwell today, just left Stencham? services, actually had a Noodle bar that was open : ) First unexpected treat of the year, very edible, let's hope they're as digestible : )

Can't stand Tourist United and their Surrey based mega fans but I'm concerned that tonight we will get a royal stuffing. As much as my heart is willing a win we are performing so poorly at the moment, playing round pegs in square holes with no goal threat and keeper who it seems couldn't catch a cold my head is saying a comfortable 4 or 5 win for manure. Of course I hope I'm wrong

;