Manchester United v AFC Bournemouth

Just watching the goals back, it can’t be overstated enough how difficult a chance that was for Solanke to put away. That was some technique, ball coming across him and it’s like he disconnected his foot from his leg to get the softest of touches to guide it into the bottom corner.
Our friend who doesn't rate him, has been remarkably quiet this week

This is Manchester United in their own backyard being schooled, with respect, by Bournemouth.

Bournemouth are on a good run but quite frankly it's not been good enough in any way shape or form. It's not a Manchester United team who have peppered Neto's goal.

Neto has had an afternoon off essentially. Bournemouth have looked the better organised, more athletic, more energy. They've carried a threat not good enough from Manchester United and Erik ten Hag this afternoon.

Chris Sutton no less on the BBC website

Speechless, absolutely speechless.

We are playing some of the form teams in the league and just blowing them away, the score today is a more accurate reflection of what the Villa score line should be.

That Christie and Cook midfield with Senesi and Zabarnyi behind them has transformed us from relegation fodder to a seemingly unstoppable force. I can’t put into words just how good that quartet were today. The attackers will take plenty of credit which is thoroughly deserved, but it’s these four that are providing the foundation for the whole team to thrive.

We’ve just played two incredibly tough away games and we’ve barely given our opponents a sniff at goal in the entire 180 minutes, while simultaneously looking a constant threat going the other way. For those who said it would never get better than under Eddie, this run of games over the last few weeks is the best and most complete Bournemouth side I’ve ever had the pleasure to watch at the top level. Will we sustain it? Who knows, but right now this really is fairy tale stuff. We are completely overwhelming opponents, often in form ones, week after week right now.

For an old timer like me the last few years have been beyond belief. Yet the Cherries keep on topping the amazing things they've done before. When the 3rd hit the back of the net my older brother rang me. "Can you believe this?"
Just a point about the 4th. If VAR disallow it for handball then it must be a penalty. Onana clipped him as he went by and he lost his balance. That's the only reason his hand was anywhere near the ball. As ever they're really quick to give Man U the benefit of the doubt.

This, from Chris Sutton!!
'Bournemouth are on a good run but quite frankly it's not been good enough in any way shape or form. It's not a Manchester United team who have peppered Neto's goal'.
Typical Sutton,, nothing positive about AFCB, just that MU were poor and below standard.
No credit where it's due, eh, Sutton?? :shake:

This is Manchester United in their own backyard being schooled, with respect, by Bournemouth.

Bournemouth are on a good run but quite frankly it's not been good enough in any way shape or form. It's not a Manchester United team who have peppered Neto's goal.

Neto has had an afternoon off essentially. Bournemouth have looked the better organised, more athletic, more energy. They've carried a threat not good enough from Manchester United and Erik ten Hag this afternoon.

Chris Sutton no less on the BBC website
The **************** also said this was one of the greatest results ever for Bournemouth FC!

'Bournemouth are on a good run but quite frankly it's not been good enough in any way shape or form. It's not a Manchester United team who have peppered Neto's goal'.
Typical Sutton,, nothing positive about AFCB, just that MU were poor and below standard.
'A good run'. Understatement of the decade, written through gritted teeth.

My favourite game of football ever. Ever.

Grew up hating Utd. Not only did we pump them, we deserved to. Not only that, should have been 4.
Should of been 7, we ran then into the ground. So disappointed the pundits not giving the praise to the team instead of talking about Manure.

Sherwood was no better with his commentary. An absolute joke, utterly clueless and bias. He was a useless manager and is now an embarrassment as a commentator.

;