Mancs or Arsenal?

I may be in a minority but I'm ecstatic that they both failed. The media darling Man Cheaty and the chav Foden can cry into their cornflakes in the morning and maybe Saka will learn that his legs are for keeping him upright and not for rolling around on the floor. Both sets of entitled fans can whinge all day tomorrow on the radio call ins and I'll enjoy every second of listening to it.

I may be in a minority but I'm ecstatic that they both failed. The media darling Man Cheaty and the chav Foden can cry into their cornflakes in the morning and maybe Saka will learn that his legs are for keeping him upright and not for rolling around on the floor. Both sets of entitled fans can whinge all day tomorrow on the radio call ins and I'll enjoy every second of listening to it.
Maybe both will want in on Dom for next year ..........:LOL:

You’re a minority. Still banging the Dom not fit to wear the shirt drum.

not seen that pic before
is he actually giving neto the biggun?
sad little weirdo, glad they lost last night

Yes he is. That's just after their last minute winner there last season where Poole boy White took exception to perceived time wasting from Neto, who was understandably trying to slow the game down as we battled for a point. His first reaction when their winner went in wasn't to celebrate with his teammates it was to goad his opponents.

You best hope what goes around doesn't come around Whitey eh?

Sure doesn’t help but the sides in the uefa cup and conference wotsit also play a part I believe in the points tally thingy?
They do count too, but progress in the Champions League is given more weight than in the Europa League/Conference etc.

I haven't looked since last night, but I think Italy and Germany are now too far ahead for us to catch them realistically and we could even end up 4th behind Spain anyway (top 2 get the extra places I believe). In short, no 5th Champions League place for English teams next year.

Reactions: DJ
Will someone remind how clubs in 'the best league in the world' are faring in Europe.
The English players are saving themselves for Euro 24.

June 14th it starts. The Sweaties v Germany

June 16th, England v Serbia

Come on Engerland.

But, you probably know that already.

;