March Sky TV games

redharry

UTC Legend
Sky fixtures released - We are not on at all.
But BT fixtures not yet out so we could be on at even more obscure times !!!!

Hmm, but we need the TV money, how else are we gonna pay Defoes goal bonus now he can score at will in Scotland

It is interesting to note that the majority of the occasions that AFCB games are televised, it is always when we are against the top six sides.
Why is this?

Why can't we have more games televised when we are playing the other lower order sides.

I suppose it is because, as we all suspect, that Sky t.v. is designed to favor the top clubs as per usual. Everybody else is just cannon fodder.

It is the same on Match of the day (of which I do not watch anymore) where the lower order clubs are talked down as if they shouldn't be in this League.

CB, its called viewing figures. More people worldwide pay their Sky subscriptions to watch Man Utd , Liverpool etc than they do Huddersfield. Viewing figures drive advertising revenue, its not rocket science.
You may get a few six pointer relegation battles later in the season but we will not be in them.

It is interesting to note that the majority of the occasions that AFCB games are televised, it is always when we are against the top six sides.
Why is this?

Why can't we have more games televised when we are playing the other lower order sides.

I suppose it is because, as we all suspect, that Sky t.v. is designed to favor the top clubs as per usual. Everybody else is just cannon fodder.

It is the same on Match of the day (of which I do not watch anymore) where the lower order clubs are talked down as if they shouldn't be in this League.

Cherry Bright. It’s obviously escaped your notice but we are a terrible side with an incompetent manager and unfit players who don’t care and are mostly injured. Our style of football is woeful. We will lose to Chelsea and, this is only my opinion, not win another game all season and go into bottom place when we lose at Huddersfield where we will remain. Our only three half decent players will leave us in the summer then we will do a Blackpool heading through the leagues this time without a Fletcher to save us on the last day of the season.

By 2025 we will fold following a Boxing Day defeat to Chippenham town leaving us bottom of the Vanarama in front of 38 away fans, five of whom were scouts watching Jordan Ibe. The ground will be sold to property developers and we will resurface as a Phoenix club playing against the Bakers Arms in Dorset League 8. And lose that fixture too.

Why would anyone want to watch that journey on TV. Hence why we are not on.

Hope that answers your question...your problem is you are too blindly optimistic.;)

Cherry Bright. It’s obviously escaped your notice but we are a terrible side with an incompetent manager and unfit players who don’t care and are mostly injured. Our style of football is woeful. We will lose to Chelsea and, this is only my opinion, not win another game all season and go into bottom place when we lose at Huddersfield where we will remain. Our only three half decent players will leave us in the summer then we will do a Blackpool heading through the leagues this time without a Fletcher to save us on the last day of the season.

By 2025 we will fold following a Boxing Day defeat to Chippenham town leaving us bottom of the Vanarama in front of 38 away fans, five of whom were scouts watching Jordan Ibe. The ground will be sold to property developers and we will resurface as a Phoenix club playing against the Bakers Arms in Dorset League 8. And lose that fixture too.

Hope that answers your question...your problem is you are too blindly optimistic.;)
Neil you lost me at lose to Chelsea :ROFLMAO:

Like it Neil but there is a huge flaw in your logic of sequences: We won’t have Steve fletcher to save us in league 2 but that role will fall to Marc Pugh after tommy Elphick is appointed as a rookie manager......

Like it Neil but there is a huge flaw in your logic of sequences: We won’t have Steve fletcher to save us in league 2 but that role will fall to Marc Pugh after tommy Elphick is appointed as a rookie manager......

We don’t need that positivity Bade. The end is nigh...fear the worst then there is no disappointment...

;