Marcos Senesi

It is obvious that Scott got Senesi in to partner Kelly so let’s see that happening and give the guy a chance to establish himself…well as Mepham has done will he be better than Senesi?
We also need To have Cook and Lerma as central two in midfield with Pearson as back up..
Zemura needs to have Anthony with him to be fully effective IMO
Hopefully Dom will be back soon as Moore needs better forward support than Billing?
…This week we need to unload a few players like Stanislas..Lowe and Dembele at least on loan and maybe even Brooks before he can step up into the squad?
Would like a young pacey striker on board before the window slams shut but depends on money I suppose would suggest Semenyo?…Piroe?…Or the guy from Coventry Gorykeres?
Defo need a Calum type to run the channels and turn defenders as an out ball

I think I am gladi joined us but after seeing him play a couple of times I wonder if he is a gladi - ator or gladi - oli?

I somehow doubt it, I think Tim Vickery is a pretty good judge of a player and he rates him and thinks we got a good deal.

We just need to give him support and not suggest after two games that he could be our worst ever PL buy

Well said.

Let's hope he goes on to brilliant things.

Football is always football, and not a particularly hard game to read.

As a defender, you have much less scrutiny than a striker.

If you clear the ball from your area, generally that's job done for a defensive player at this level.

I think midfield would be the hardest position.......too many options, and scenarios to get out of trouble.

The Dutch league is very different to ours, you have a few teams like Ajax and PSV who are European quality and then teams which would struggle even in the championship so any player from there will take time to adapt to every game being as fast paced as it is. Give him time to adapt and then the quality will show

There’s a reason the Premier League is billed as the best league in the world. The pace of the game, the physicality and the (historic) competitiveness.

He just needs time to adapt to the pace and evidentially being brushed off the ball by Jesus the physicality. He appears to have the attributes to do this judging by comments from people who have seen a lot of him.

I'll be right behind our new signing on Wednesday, he needs a huge cheer when his name is read out.

Confidence can make a big difference for some people, even though some posters think booing is the only way to improve performance.
Yawn. I’ve said it can be necessary once in a blue moon. Obviously the other 99.9% of the time making people feel positive is better. I’ve stated this god knows how many times but you choose to ignore it.

Sorry Neil, I'd forgotten that every post is about you.

Still, don't forget how you spent almost a decade moaning that Eddie Howe's side conceded too many goals as that was more important than playing entertaining football...

:utc:

Absolutely woeful today. Not just ‘bedding in to a new league woeful’ either, looks like he has absolutely no idea what to do when the ball is in and around him.

Absolutely woeful today. Not just ‘bedding in to a new league woeful’ either, looks like he has absolutely no idea what to do when the ball is in and around him.
I'd like to think he will soon improve but maybe the tactics are putting him under unnecessary pressure?

Well that probably is a bedding in issue... new environment, tactics (of sorts). He's been in the full Argentinian squad, played for Feyenoords of Rotterdam, so he cant be that clueless. Hell, most of the usual faces looked clueless today.

Give the man a chance.

;