Marcos Senesi

I'm actually quite excited to see what Lewis can do this season. I've been a critic of his because he hasn't controlled games as much as I think he should have done but I do wonder if that's partly down to Lerma's presence. Time to shine Cookie.
No doubt no matter how he plays he will get a marmite review on here. very few people change their opinion despite performance.

No doubt no matter how he plays he will get a marmite review on here. very few people change their opinion despite performance.

Well it's one of those positions where great players often don't get the credit they deserve - see Andrew Surman. It's all well and good charging about like Lerma but the best players just dictate the game in a controlled manner. Oh and don't give the ball away in silly positions which is something cook does more than he should.

Cultured AFC Bournemouth defender Marcos Senesi says he is looking forward to playing the Andoni Iraola way.

Senesi enjoyed a stellar debut season at Vitality Stadium, featuring 31 times in the Premier League as the Cherries finished five points clear of the drop zone in 15th.

Signed from Feyenoord 12 months ago, Senesi says Iraola’s high-intensity approach is similar to the way he played under Dick Advocaat and Arne Slot in Eredivisie.

Strange. I thought I heard that he and his agent were supposedly trying to engineer a move away from AFCB. Hmmmm. What to think ? :unsure:

:p

Aside from how funny this is, I was going to post on the fredericks thead. For a brief moment he makes and appearance

Get ready for announcement Fredericks cracked a rib from the club....;)

Senesi is a decent looking bloke tbf :D actually looks a bit more masculine, compared to typical over groomed footballers look that's taken over in recent times.(although his new silly hair style kind goes against my point...).

I doubt there's anything in it, but there are again some mentions out there of Senesi to Fiorentina on their side. Seems to be simple speculation that he's been mentioned in the past and they are still in need of a CD though.

For example:

I doubt there's anything in it, but there are again some mentions out there of Senesi to Fiorentina on their side. Seems to be simple speculation that he's been mentioned in the past and they are still in need of a CD though.

For example:
We should just send them a WhatsApp saying he has failed a medical this end

;