Massive.....

punkrockcherry - 10/3/2018 14:44

Except that Poole was traditionally a Liberal town - and supported the Parliamentarians during the English Civil War.

It has sadly become a Tory town in more recent times.

Yes, I've always been surprised at the lack of Roundheads at DC myself. It's as if they've deserted their liberal roots.

Large parts of Pompey and surrounding areas are Tory and the navy population is about as Tory as you'll ever get but as football towns go its in the top ten with 17'000 crowds in Div one. Of course there are also large working class areas there too who keep up the image. Bugger the Tory's -leave our football alone and let us get on with it!

Another decent football thread with interesting debate and opinions hijacked by the comrades and their particular view on the world. There must be a political thread somewhere on this forum for you to vent your rage.....

Sandman2 - 10/3/2018 15:45

Another decent football thread with interesting debate and opinions hijacked by the comrades and their particular view on the world. There must be a political thread somewhere on this forum for you to vent your rage.....

Not rage at all. It is a fact though.

SlowDownDerek - 10/3/2018 19:45

AFCBfan - 10/3/2018 16:42

Getting back to the subject that kicked off this thread...

19,000 at Reading today.

How many away fans in that though?

Looked one full end like we took there based on a Snapchat I got from a Biscuit fan. 4000 from memory?

SlowDownDerek - 10/3/2018 17:32

bog_standard - 10/3/2018 17:21

So so negative SlowDownDerek

What exactly have I said that is so negative? That our crowds would be similar to Reading and not as big as Southampton or Brighton?

If you have your way we'll probably never know!

bog_standard - 10/3/2018 17:53

SlowDownDerek - 10/3/2018 17:32

bog_standard - 10/3/2018 17:21

So so negative SlowDownDerek

What exactly have I said that is so negative? That our crowds would be similar to Reading and not as big as Southampton or Brighton?

If you have your way we'll probably never know!

My way? I've said I want them to build a 24k-25k stadium - I think you've read what you want to read and attributed it to me. So so negative. :naughty:

;