Match Report: Cherries Too Sour For Unlucky Canaries

Your report was good,but I think your marks are to high for most players,but not Ibe before someone says it

Thank you. I award marks based upon the performance of every player compared to each other, not the opposing team. The team performance mark is used to compare our performance against the opposing team. In this case, I awarded Pugh a 9 and Ibe a 3 to show that there were clear differences within the team, and that the team performance against Norwich was below-par, hence the 5.

Hope that clears up any confusion/misunderstanding of particularly high team ratings :)

Last edited:
Cook gets sponsors MOM, yet our goal was peppered. IMO Boruc was MOM, for keeping us in the game.

Norwich deserved more than 1 goal from that game. We certainly didn't deserve more than 2.

Pugh had a good game and deserves a place on the bench Saturday.

Why was it pathetic? They're good squad players who can step up to the first team when required.

Sorry but that ain't good enough. Eddie shouldn't of put two slow players in midfield together. It looked like a couple of overweight coppers trying to chase down some youngsters. It looked awful on the box.

;