Match report v Reading

Whats happened to our corner routines? They were woeful yesterday. Imagine the score if could have either delivered the ball or used something from our playbook.

Bring back the famous Willo near post flick on from a corner routine!

Or the touch the corner flag before rolling it across the ground to the edge of the 18 yard box routine! No opposing team seemed to suss that one despite the fact that at one point we used to do that routine in virtually every game we played LOL!

As I understand that JT was delegated some set piece routines by EH, then maybe JT could also consider delegating them.

A very good match report.

I really liked your fourth paragraph were you said, in a note to our players, that just because the ref gave a stonewall penalty at one end doesn't mean that he will then give us a soft one at the other end LOL!

Especially as we wasted two great chances by our players seemingly going down too easily rather than making the most of what appeared to be two great situations!

Just watched the extended highlights on COWS excluding the last goal. I thought Stan had a quiet game but his touches played a significant part in 3 goals. I didn't appreciate that in real time.

Just watched the extended highlights on COWS excluding the last goal. I thought Stan had a quiet game but his touches played a significant part in 3 goals. I didn't appreciate that in real time.

You need the shortened highlights to see the fourth goal (just) - tinpot!

I agree totally with your report, we need to start all games with the energy showed in the second half. We need to stop the school boy errors for both their goals. I believe we will not get away with it against the better sides in this division. A great turn around well done .
Agree with your main points 100% Jimmy... but, well... Reading were top of the league...
;)

You need the shortened highlights to see the fourth goal (just) - tinpot!

I think they've corrected that now, when I watched it earlier the extended highlights clip included all four of our goals.

Worth re-watching over and over to enjoy hearing Willo groan when Lewis Cook shaped to shoot (which was my reaction as well TBF).

Agree with your main points 100% Jimmy... but, well... Reading were top of the league...
;)
You have a point but they had a very good start to the season but are being found out . There are a lot better teams in this division than Reading. This is the hardest division to get promoted from, the standard is very high. We need to play like we did in the second half with no fear & with true grit , like Dom showed with his second goal.

;