Match Report: Wilson double helps Cherries ease past big-spending Fulham

Good report, many thanks.

Thought Lewis was worthy of a better mark, thought he was neat and forward thinking all day.
Agree though Charlie was my MOM, fantastic commitment for 90 minutes. What a servant to the club he has been, glad to have him back.
Loved yesterdays formation as well.
Great day out as always, we seem to love going to Fulham, players and supporters alike.

It's weird, but since we've had Lerma in the starting XI, I don't get nervous like I used to when the other team has the ball.
He almost never loses a 50-50 duel for the ball (esp in the air).
Reminds me of something my mother said once when watching us 20 years ago. She wasn’t an expert on football but could relax when Ian Cox & John Bailey had the ball.

Really don't think any one should have got below a 7. Lewis Cook returning to form is great to see.
Quite amazing that 3 of our Div 1 back four played today and turned in an excellent performance. Contrast that to Fulham who had a good side and ruined it with wholesale transfer madness.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't we have Wee Man plus Adam Smith on loan as well.

Good report, many thanks.

Thought Lewis was worthy of a better mark, thought he was neat and forward thinking all day.
Agree though Charlie was my MOM, fantastic commitment for 90 minutes. What a servant to the club he has been, glad to have him back.
Loved yesterdays formation as well.
Great day out as always, we seem to love going to Fulham, players and supporters alike.

Was probably a 10 for the first half and an 8 for the second half. Had he not dwindled down a bit in the second half he would've been MOTM. Seems to still have some pace despite the age, hope he likes up against Man Utd!

I thought Fulham were the poorest team we've played this season, but some of the player marks were a bit low.

Thanks for the report. I love reading fans reports.

Great team effort. Smith stuck to sessignon for much of the game. Maybe that limited his attacking options? I thought Lerma was immense. Gives the team a heart.

Overall I was impressed at a top team who went to a lower team and dispatched them with ease. Another new place for us.[/QUOTE
We just looked so confident and controlled throughout- what a change to this time last season !
Great performance, superb day out .

They’ve lost their identity. They ditched everything that got them back into the Premier League.

Looked like they didn’t know what they wanted to be in terms of style of play with no game plan.
Much has been made of getting promoted and playing an open attacking game , sticking to principles etc .
We did that but without totally changing our team and that is the difference- so vital to keep the togetherness.

I noticed from a couple of the vids there was no love lost between Tinders and their manager during the game. Seemed to avoid each other at handshake time too. Good old Tinders :clap:

:utc:

Fraser was with us but hardly played that season. Smith wasn't with us I don't think until the following season.

If we're talking about Lg1 then yeah I think we had Smith. I recall an old picture of preseason training and he was there with Daniels, Francis, Barrett, Addison, and De Mouge

If we're talking about Lg1 then yeah I think we had Smith. I recall an old picture of preseason training and he was there with Daniels, Francis, Barrett, Addison, and De Mouge

Adam Smith was with us 2011-12 but not in our promotion season from Div 1.

;