"Matchday experience" survey

LewSwimmin

Star Player
Just received an e-mail from the club asking me to complete this survey. Quite a few stupid questions!
If like me you are very annoyed at not being able to use the 1910 bar please could you make a point of saying so in the survey. Apart from the game itself, having a drink there after the game is the best part of the ....ing "Matchday Experience":mad: Sometimes it is the best part of it - full stop!!

Have to say, I completely missed that there was a pre match theme before every game.

I did enjoy the videos though, especially any that get the emotions going. But surely the theme is “there’s an AFC Bournemouth game about to happen”.

When I posted that the 1910 was being shut to supporters this season I was met with some derision and p1sstaking. I'm glad some others agree that the taking of the 1910 bar from supporters will affect their usual matchday routine. So , up yours to those who took the p1ss

It's as bad as Manchester United now... they'll screw as much MONEY out of your budget as is possible . It's about THEM.
Infesting the basic spectator scenario with superficial, twee, garbage....fullstop

Football is being ruined...it's f√cking criminal.

Don't buy crap.. simple.End of.

Last edited:
Caught me grabbing a sandwich, rushing about trying to get goods out on the last day of the month....................not the best time, and I think that reflexed in my answers............mainly it was "TURN THE F#CKING SPEAKERS DOWN" I want to talk to people about football and I not interested in people running round the pitch.........( I'm not 7 )

Last edited:
Only want to see the ball bursting the oppositions net, agree with the statement regarding Americans idea of a match day experience is completely different to ours, oh for the return of a proper supporters club

Nice of the club to send out the survey.
Good box ticking exercise that the Yanks will ignore if it suits them.

They won't forget my contribution in a hurry; I had a lot to get off my chest.

I don't want to go to war with these people, Eddie Mitchell was the last person at AFCB that really pissed me off, but these Americans are starting to irritate me.

Its just football, it's not Disneyland.

Thanks for the heads up, my mail had flagged it as junk and I'd have missed it without this.

Pre match entertainment: pint with friends and family.
Half time entertainment: does queuing for a piss count?
Post match entertainment: pint with friends and family.

Please don't over-complicate it AFCB. Oh and please stop taking away our social spaces, we want to give you money in them.

I like Mike Botto and you realise how easy he makes it look when you see how terrible that guy that did the Brighton game ... "Come on guys let's all give Brighton a big round of applause for turning us over at home.. Hip Hip..."

Yeah hopefully they actually follow through with this alternative provision so that people have at least some options.

I did used to use that ground floor cafe before they took it away. It would be nice if the new facility could offer something like that throughout the week if the numbers work.

Ideal scenario would be for the club to lease/buy the QP and turn it into a social/community club.

;