Matchday mascot

I just received a email from the club and my daughter has been selected to be a mascot, not sure who is more excited me or her
Congratulations. I've put my son in the ballet too but nothing yet.

Although afterwards I thought I'd chance my luck and see if away mascots are now happening. A couple of emails later, and all being well, it looks like I've got him to be our mascot at the Shef U game (a 20 min walk from our house).

Given the amount of Blades we know, I want us to avoid defeat in this one more than any of the other 37.

Congratulations. I've put my son in the ballet too but nothing yet.

Although afterwards I thought I'd chance my luck and see if away mascots are now happening. A couple of emails later, and all being well, it looks like I've got him to be our mascot at the Shef U game (a 20 min walk from our house).

Given the amount of Blades we know, I want us to avoid defeat in this one more than any of the other 37.
congrats, she was selected for burnley home, as it was a low key game i put it in my picks to hopefully improve chances

My son was the mascot for Fulham last year and he absolutely loved it! Bring a pen and autograph book for the signatures at 1.00, then a play around on the pitch is v special (take videos/pics) Sitting in the player seats and getting announced to the crowd is pretty special too! However, to walk out with a player. My son was with Phil Bill topped it off, especially when he was spotted on telly!! The result made it extra special! A proud Dad moment and now he’s hooked!!!

Back in the day some of us had to make do with shaking the white cotton gloved hand of Ken Bailey as he did his walk around pitchside pre match o_O

I haven't been given the option to enter my kids in the ballot, even though I paid the expensive version of junior cherries renewal - no emails about it in the last few months.

I haven't been given the option to enter my kids in the ballot, even though I paid the expensive version of junior cherries renewal - no emails about it in the last few months.
I don’t think I was emailed about it but there was something on COWS. Maybe we should have been emailed about it too.

there was a 5 or 7 day period which you had to apply for them, it was on afcb website

Nice thing for you and your family rikki, I hope things go well on the day.

This got me wondering about ‘club‘ type mascots and doing a tad of googling, I found these:

Mr Testicals, the mascot for a men’s cancer charity in the UK
IMG_2266.jpeg

And his Brazilian counterpart, Mr Balls …..IMG_2267.jpeg

;