Matt Richie ???

Eeeeerrrrrrm..........he WAS our player.....he left for a BIGGER Club!
So......IF he leaves Newcastle.....He ...Will .....Go......To .....Somewhere.....Like......Juventus. Si?
Well For F#cks Sake........he is not down these parts to Sniff out Yeovil is Ee? He has enough Dosh to run several Mansions or Castles around Britain.....probably still got one in Swindon!
So dont overdo the Hype !

I’d put money on him coming back.

Lives here
Would slot straight back in
We now pay the money he left to get.
We like what we know
They are not busting a gut to keep him

Watch this space. I would be over the moon, top player
After losing so many players we loved it would be nice to get one back!....:)

I actually think this would be a good thing to happen. He wasn't always as good for us at PL as we hoped but we know he is a very solid player, he can do a job all the way down the left and takes a great set piece.

What he would give us is drive, work-rate and passion. Something that was sorely lacking at times last season.

Surely he's a worse, slower, player than he was when he left?? Shouldn't we be looking for the "new Matt Ritchie" at this point rather than the actual one?
Not saying he'd be first choice as a winger anymore but he'd be very useful as cover especially as a wing back.

NEVER go backwards....I wont qualify that too much.......but remember who said it!

This Club must not be USED as a Platform or as a Landing Strip ..HUMILIATING both ways!
Defoe back didnt work....even the return of Ted wasnt that great!

We came into this Div as A Wrecking Ball......Passengers, Celebs and Cling - Ons dont fit...WE need Fresh Talent that wants to take This club forward !

;