Max Demin

deancourt - 24/9/2016 17:22

Max would have been impressed with that performance and result today, he was at the game

The American owner of peak 6 was there too. Real Eddie Howe team performance.

Everyone was there today, there is a full board meeting next week, the performance was needed, big month coming up.

He may mean other things on the agenda....such as Stadium.
I am hoping the ticketing fiasco is high on the minutes as well.

UEL - 24/9/2016 20:31

Everyone was there today, there is a full board meeting next week, the performance was needed, big month coming up.

Some of us never doubted the manager.

I'm struggling with your agenda of late....it would be wholly refreshing if the 'might of the board in this' big month' could address a few stadium issues..

Every month is a big month in the prem but agree October is vital given winnable games. The board should be very clear that a lot of fans are unhappy with them for off-field issues but that will pale into insignificance if anyone in the board thinks Eddie isn't the right man. Would be the final straw for a lot of fans including myself. Hopefully UEL can use his contacts to relay that feeling to the board.

red_house - 24/9/2016 20:45

UEL - 24/9/2016 20:31

Some of us never doubted the manager.

I'm struggling with your agenda of late....

Did anyone doubt him? Certainly no one with any ounce of understanding of the game. AFC Bournemouth are very fortunate to have him.

Some internet warriors without any perception of the premier league challenges faced by being Bournemouth and competing in it may have doubted him .
I really don't buy that the board did , if that's what UEL is insinuating then I don't believe it.

Every month is a big month in the prem but agree October is vital given winnable games. The board should be very clear that a lot of fans are unhappy with them for off-field issues but that will pale into insignificance if anyone in the board thinks Eddie isn't the right man. Would be the final straw for a lot of fans including myself. Hopefully UEL can use his contacts to relay that feeling to the board.

AFCBade - 24/9/2016 21:09

Well said but it should be fecking obvious that EH is the perfect manager for us. Anyway, sorting out the ticketing fiasco, sorry "glitch", should be the first item on the board's agenda.

Well what an astonishing revelation on this thread...the club board is due to have a board meeting, and not just any board meeting but a "full" board meeting at that!!

Of course this is similar practice to that of countless thousands of other businesses (boards do have a habit of meeting at varying intervals, it's what they do) but because it's AFCB then wild and spurious speculation becomes rife. Ridiculous.

We will never know the purpose of the board meeting, and like others I suspect it's just routine. Whatever though, they were all there today, so if there were any investor doubts they will be a lot less than this morning!

thefiendofkingspark - 24/9/2016 21:14

AFCBade - 24/9/2016 21:09

Well said but it should be fecking obvious that EH is the perfect manager for us. Anyway, sorting out the ticketing fiasco, sorry "glitch", should be the first item on the board's agenda.

It's the way UEL suggested a big performance was needed given the board meet. Plus some unbelievable comments on social media recently!

;