M'Boro game

LytchettKev

Star Player
I'm after a ticket for my lad who's home for Easter. If anyone isn't going and would like to sell me their ticket, I would very much appreciate it

I'm after a ticket for my lad who's home for Easter. If anyone isn't going and would like to sell me their ticket, I would very much appreciate it
Hi Kev, we can no longer make it so I have 1 adult and 2 junior tickets available if you’re interested?

Hi Kev, we can no longer make it so I have 1 adult and 2 junior tickets available if you’re interested?
If Kev doesn’t need them I’d be interested. I’m visiting family over Easter with my two boys but there’s no tickets available at the moment, so that would be perfect! What is the age limit on the junior tickets? My boys are 17 and 11..

I’ve had EverHopeful’s 3 tickets as I needed one more for my youngest and so we could be sat together but this means my 2 tickets in the main stand are available now - one adult and one junior. DM me if interested

Hi all. My old man is able to make this game and I’ve managed to get a day off from my two pickles. On the look out for two adult tickets if possible?!

A few people are having to isolate last minute with Covid at the moment so there will almost certainly be a few last minute returns. That's how I got my Brizzle ticket. The club normally announces any returns going on sale on Twitter first so make sure to set up your notifications via the club channel there.

A few people are having to isolate last minute with Covid at the moment so there will almost certainly be a few last minute returns. That's how I got my Brizzle ticket. The club normally announces any returns going on sale on Twitter first so make sure to set up your notifications via the club channel there.
Lets hope this is being streamed.

I will get it on DAZN. My recollection is that if it is on DAZN, you will find it on HesGoal.com, but I wouldn't say 100% certain.

Yeah we've got it.

Hoping that we test negative before Friday. Mind you getting the tests is now proving a bit of a ...um...test.

;