Millwall v AFC Bournemouth - 4 To Go!

Thought surridge had a good chance of a start for this one! Good side again though! Put the game to bed before half time and make a few changes hopefully! Looking forward to this one

Just watching the highlights of the first game vs Millwall on iFollow. Was genuinely surprised to see both Rico and Kelly on the pitch. How quickly things change. We almost scored with one of the best goals I've seen us score (must have around 20 passes) but we looked fragile on the counter and from set pieces. In hindsight, we may have been lucky to get a point. We do look so much better with CCV and Pearson in the spine, I can't see us playing this badly tonight, even if we don't win.

The inscrutable smile of the Sphinx.. comes to mind.. Farriers Cat v 11 Lions...that'll do for me! Cats are good luck and Farrier always knows what he is about :( its on you now horseboy ! :wahey:

20 mins to go for this clash against this famous old dockland club.. Millwall v The Famous Cherries from Down the Line...The Stevedore Roughnecks are Quakin !

Here we Go...Get into 'em !

;