Missing kick off

Is this victim blaming or something? It is an absolute shambles for all cup games and even worse when some bright spark decides to kick off at 7:30
In fairness I think the 7:30 is because of the lights in a residential area. But getting the whole south stand through 2 turnstiles was never going to happen.

Also the biggest tragedy of the night, aside from our shooting, was running out of hotdogs and burgers within 5 mins of halftime.

Someone please put a beer tap in that stand.

In fairness I think the 7:30 is because of the lights in a residential area. But getting the whole south stand through 2 turnstiles was never going to happen.

Also the biggest tragedy of the night, aside from our shooting, was running out of hotdogs and burgers within 5 mins of halftime.

It's tv. 2 staggered games.

The 7.30 wasnt due to lights, we often play at 7.45 and 8.00

Hopefully you didn't starve to death

I guess the tent that houses the beer taps was shut

2 turnstiles is clueless but was due to giving Leicester two blocks at that end.

Got to ground about 7.10. Through North stand turnstiles and in seat with pie in hand just before ko. For me, finished work 6.15 and getting from Poole is a rush at best of times.
Thanks for a decent reply. Unlike SDD and ZZ.
2 turnstiles is not enough no wonder people are moaning.

Definitely comes down to timing on evening cup games. Lots of fans not used to using the automatic turnstiles, lots turning up near to kickoff because of the rush after school/work. No one at particular fault. It just is what it is. 7:30 didn’t help, 15 minutes can be the difference sometimes.

;