Mitrovic and Willian

Just seen that Mitrovic hasn’t scored in the league since Jan 3rd. I know not relevant to the red but shows he wasn’t exactly in form.

Looking at pic one of his own players was holding him and it was verbal, no touching of official involved.

Apparently the assistant and he bumped into each other and somehow it was classed as violent conduct at the time .

Seems some common sense has taken place .

It's about time some of these managers got banned, whenever I see a game, they are always out of the technical areas ranting and raving.

Just seen that Mitrovic hasn’t scored in the league since Jan 3rd. I know not relevant to the red but shows he wasn’t exactly in form.
Still their best striker by a country mile. Willian is there best winger too. It’s not a guaranteed win by any means but I feel we really do need to win to have any chance.

God knows what we will have to endure on Thursday and Sunday when Southgates back - passers set out on their Euro campaign..
..I'm seeing two defeats or maybe two draws ...I can't see any reason for optimism after the No Show in the World Cup..

That aged well…..

Still their best striker by a country mile. Willian is there best winger too. It’s not a guaranteed win by any means but I feel we really do need to win to have any chance.

You did say we needed 6 points against the top 6 to stand any chance of staying up, since that post we are on 4…Newcastle 1 and Liverpool 3.

;