MK Dons in league cup

Sometimes, my lack of home points is not a worry.

"What's that you say?"
"It's a cup match and cup points count, so you can go."
"Damn!"

That was announced this morning, how much are the tickets? When can we buy them? At this rate it'll be 24-48 hours before we know these answers, the match is only 4 and1/2 weeks away. C'mon X,Y and Z at the club sort it out : )

That was announced this morning, how much are the tickets? When can we buy them? At this rate it'll be 24-48 hours before we know these answers, the match is only 4 and1/2 weeks away. C'mon X,Y and Z at the club sort it out : )

What sort of crowd do people expect for the Carabao cup? Normally I'd say not full, especially if season ticket holders have to pay extra (do they?). However, because we haven't been at a game for so long and it is Parker's first game in charge, it may change.

Coincidentally, I'm down in Bournemouth for both this and the WBA game. I want to take my son along if possible. I know it's a long shot for WBA, but thought I had a chance for MK Dons, particularly on the Tuesday. We've already earmarked Forest away, and Hull away, so this could be a great start to the season (results permitting!)

Finally, is anyone else getting this error message when they try to log on to buy tickets? I'm trying to work out if it is just my account.

Capture.JPG

Thanks in advance

;