MOTD

Don’t watch MOTD anymore. It’s not designed to appeal to supporters of clubs outside the big six.
No it's often what did the big team do wrong if they don't get the expected result although have to say I certainly thought you would get a draw at least.

Another Man U performance where they have got away with it - maybe they just aren't as good as their fans think they ought to be.

Credit to you - certainly showing no fear.

I don't think it's a big six bias at all.

If we were playing Burnley, and both penalty decision repeated themselves and we score 3 goals they wouldn't even get a mention.

Smiths was a penalty unfortunately, to the letter of the law.

Christie's was outside the box, and to the letter of the law that isn't a penalty.

The biggest concern is VAR overturning decisions that a ref has made.

(Waits for Delboy to put his ref uniform on and tell me I'm wrong)

The carrying into the area penalisation only covers holding, not collisions or tackles.

Could say VAR didn’t get involved when it should have done but did when probably not needed ?

But then it’s all subjective which is kind of the problem.

If one ref was allowed to get on with his job there might be as less fuss .

Well at least it's not just us !
Even Newcastle fans are sick to death of it !

To his credit, this guy also mentions our game against ManU and the way we and all other teams outside of the "big six" in general just get glossed over by MOTD.

Well Alan Shearer wasn’t on for the Newcastle angle but yes did seem to be about how rubbish Spurs were .

But they play like that all the time (which their fans like ..) and sometimes get away with it but not in every game .

;