Nathan Redmond

Can hear Blake's singing a Beatles classic to himself in the boardroom right now.

When I find myself in times of trouble
Saint Marys comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom
Fingers crossed Please God Let it be

And in my hour of darkness
Redmond is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom
Fingers crossed please God hopefully
If it’s a Beatles song Blake is singing it’s more likely to be Help.

It's not subservience at all,I try and look at things as they are.

I don't purport to know how other clubs run their transfer business but I am guessing not many Chief Execs have experience in running a football club or have a football background.
Hughes and Franno are both ex players and I guess Max 8s happy with their track record in the past,otherwise as we saw with Parker,he would have acted quite swiftly.
Any premier league club can attract better than what we are. I’m not saying we go big. I’m just saying they wasted months with someone who shouldn’t have been our manager rejecting all their signings and then sacked him two days before a window. Trying to get players in this situation I agree with you is hard. We shouldn’t be in it.

18 months ago they gave a manager a whole window then sacked him before he could play his signings. Again someone they shouldn’t have appointed but again not the smartest timing of the correct decision.

It’s just staggering ineptness.

I’m just saying they wasted months with someone who shouldn’t have been our manager rejecting all their signings and then sacked him two days before a window

He got the club promoted so fulfilled that side of the deal. I guess it depends on when Parker decided to go wibble. The club may well have done everything to try and appease the guy, no one knows, so a little harsh to say they 'wasted months'.

Any premier league club can attract better than what we are. I’m not saying we go big. I’m just saying they wasted months with someone who shouldn’t have been our manager rejecting all their signings and then sacked him two days before a window. Trying to get players in this situation I agree with you is hard. We shouldn’t be in it.

18 months ago they gave a manager a whole window then sacked him before he could play his signings. Again someone they shouldn’t have appointed but again not the smartest timing of the correct decision.

It’s just staggering ineptness.

We shouldn’t be in it? We aren’t prepared to spend above our means. Man Utd who have millions to splash have struggled. We are trying to be sustainable hence the Parker falling out.

Neto, Tavernier and senesi are still coups for the club. Rothwell, Fredericks and Stephens could be shrewd moves. We are 5 games in. Time will tell

Forest have Big Ambitions.. we don't seem to have Any.

What's goin' on Batman ? What is actually goin' on at our club?

Not happy with five years in the PL Brian ? Tremendous effort to get back and now trying to consolidate off the field. Forget Forest.

Absolutely gutted this won't happen. Would have been excellent..

Alex crook and Temple haven't confirmed its off yet , there the ones in the know.

We shouldn’t be in it? We aren’t prepared to spend above our means. Man Utd who have millions to splash have struggled. We are trying to be sustainable hence the Parker falling out.

Neto, Tavernier and senesi are still coups for the club. Rothwell, Fredericks and Stephens could be shrewd moves. We are 5 games in. Time will tell
Time will tell, yep.

Absolutely gutted this won't happen. Would have been excellent..

Alex crook and Temple haven't confirmed its off yet , there the ones in the know.

Jacob tanswell said it would happen and he’s pretty switched on .
Gutted as thought he is the sort of player we do need

Disappointing. Still got Anthony, though and Dembele. Can still use Christie and Tavernier on the left as well as the right. I'very hated this window and how it's dragged on. We do the best we can and sign more reinforcements in January.

;