Near miss for me! Non

wingsnwheels

Star Player
Rushed unconscious into hospital Monday evening. Sepsis, Gall Bladder swelling with stone blocking bile duct. Also Liver and Kidney failure to a degree. Told later 90% chance of death. Came round next morning but was delirious for a while. CT scan showed stone no longer blocking duct, confirmed two days later by MRI scan. Stay in hospital was hell as I suffer badly from Restless Leg Syndrome which kept me in agony all day and night. They refused to give me any medication and I went Cold Turkey on the lot!
Finally talked my way out this afternoon and am now home, still with RLS and feeling totally weak and tired. Think I came home too early but would rather die at home than in a ward. Staff were generally lovely but no meds rules are cruel.

Always enjoy your posts, until this one, but glad you finally broke out of Colditz. Have a restful night. Arrived in Barnsley where it is unseasonably mild but wind beginning to blow and will be a real hazard tomorrow.

Good luck with everything Wingser....You are a tenacious and gritty fighter that's for sure and to your Credit.
Still supporting the Cherries and I hope somehow the Club is aware. :tophat:

;