Neto

Neto IMO is our most important player and probably our player of the season so far, despite missing a lot of games (a good argument for Meps). Somehow those w@nkers at the Sun newspaper have put him in the flop signings 11!
The Premier League's biggest transfer flops XI of the 2022/23 season named by The Sun

GOALKEEPER - Neto
Bournemouth goalkeeper Neto arrived with a big reputation having previously played for Barcelona and Juventus - but has looked like a fish out of water between the sticks.

Neto has been linked to a number of clubs and is likely to be sold in the summer.

- - - - sadly he will be off in the summer because he is good enough to play for one of the elite teams in Europe.
It raised a few eyebrows when Travers was dropped after Liverpool, but in fairness to O'Neil he got that one right.

https://www.givemesport.com/8811339...iggest-transfers-antony-sterling-richarlison/

I may behind the latest on this.
But I thought he was on a one year contract.
In the link to givemesport they state he will be sold.
Blake and Hughes must have pulled a blinder.

That’s an absolute joke, Neto is a class act. The one player we have who could probably play in any other side in the league. Not a chance he will be here next season, especially as it’s likely to be in the championship. Travers on the other hand has been hugely disappointing, worst keeper in the league this year as the stats will show.

Neto IMO is our most important player and probably our player of the season so far, despite missing a lot of games (a good argument for Meps). Somehow those w@nkers at the Sun newspaper have put him in the flop signings 11!
The Premier League's biggest transfer flops XI of the 2022/23 season named by The Sun

GOALKEEPER - Neto
Bournemouth goalkeeper Neto arrived with a big reputation having previously played for Barcelona and Juventus - but has looked like a fish out of water between the sticks.

Neto has been linked to a number of clubs and is likely to be sold in the summer.

- - - - sadly he will be off in the summer because he is good enough to play for one of the elite teams in Europe.
It raised a few eyebrows when Travers was dropped after Liverpool, but in fairness to O'Neil he got that one right.

https://www.givemesport.com/8811339...iggest-transfers-antony-sterling-richarlison/

Basically shows they haven’t seen all if any of his games.

Maybe they just went on that goal at Brighton.

If they haven’t got the true facts maybe they better printing nothing.

Iirc we have a 1 year extension option...

More evidence, if any was needed, about what a complete joke the Sun really is.

That’s an absolute joke, Neto is a class act. The one player we have who could probably play in any other side in the league. Not a chance he will be here next season, especially as it’s likely to be in the championship. Travers on the other hand has been hugely disappointing, worst keeper in the league this year as the stats will show.

Just wondering why you feel the need to say championship in most of your posts, it’s very repetitive, almost like this time last year when Nottingham Forest was your buzz word.

Just wondering why you feel the need to say championship in most of your posts, it’s very repetitive, almost like this time last year when Nottingham Forest was your buzz word.
I’m wondering why you feel the need to let me live rent free in your head? I guess neither of us will ever know

I can guarantee The Sun's investigations consisted of:
1. Open league table
2. See which team has conceded the most goals
3. See which teams have a new signing Goalkeeper
4. Compare 2 and 3.

;