New club hospitality idea

kirsikka

UTC Legend
We some Vegas razzmatazz to be added to our styling and a new stadium with a fancy new corporate setup perhaps in the offing, it's time we looked at how to up our hospitality game.

Looking around at what other clubs do, there's an obvious candidate as to who we should be looking to imitate if we want to be up there with the best of them.

Fe3EIB7XoAEy_wM.jpg

Fe3EIYDWQAEN-n9.jpg

Who wouldn't love a free fray bentos?! Every Granny's favourite. Childhood memories....

It would certainly help the attract that key under represented demographic in our support. You've heard of Kids for a Quid. We can have Nans for a Note.

There was once a stallion by the name of Fray Bentos. How they ever thought it would attract custom is beyond me! It sired several half-siblings to Red Rum, but nothing was heard of them on the racecourse.

We some Vegas razzmatazz to be added to our styling and a new stadium with a fancy new corporate setup perhaps in the offing, it's time we looked at how to up our hospitality game.

Looking around at what other clubs do, there's an obvious candidate as to who we should be looking to imitate if we want to be up there with the best of them.

View attachment 8933

View attachment 8934
There would need to be a vegan option were that to be used at DC

Did you know that Frey Bentos is the capital city of a region in Uraguay. I just thought it was a trade name and made in Argentina.

Could we call a steak and kidney pie after a UK town, makes you wonder what other foods could be named after a UK city or town. Any ideas.

Did you know that Frey Bentos is the capital city of a region in Uraguay. I just thought it was a trade name and made in Argentina.

Could we call a steak and kidney pie after a UK town, makes you wonder what other foods could be named after a UK city or town. Any ideas.

Liver(pool)
Pork Vale
(West) Ham

Melton Mowbray pies
Cheddar cheese
Bakewell tart.
Eccles cake
Worcester sauce
Kendal mint cake
Cumberland sausage
Eton mess
Dundee cake

etc etc

There was once a stallion by the name of Fray Bentos. How they ever thought it would attract custom is beyond me! It sired several half-siblings to Red Rum, but nothing was heard of them on the racecourse.
They became excellent foal-in-the-holes….

View attachment 8933

View attachment 8934
Arbroath is world famous for its Smokies. The club should be giving them out as prizes. The traditional local smoked Haddock which is strung up on long skewers in brick kilns and smoked.

;