New design for AFCB Vital

Without going back through all the posts, how do we see how many are viewing like we did on the previous forum?

How are points awarded?

When using Chrome on Android with a the Google keyboard it still messes up posts on here. The auto correct doesn't seem to work and what you post isn't what you see on the screen so you need to reread after posting to correct the errors.

Got used to the site mostly now and, aside from the point I've already raised above, the main annoyance now is the table being at the bottom of every forum post.

Seems really unnecessary since it isn't something that changes several times a day through the week and proves irritating when trying to scroll to the bottom.

Just a minor quibble but I guess if you don't get the feedback you can't consider it. Having said that, maybe everyone else likes it...

Got used to the site mostly now and, aside from the point I've already raised above, the main annoyance now is the table being at the bottom of every forum post.

Seems really unnecessary since it isn't something that changes several times a day through the week and proves irritating when trying to scroll to the bottom.

Just a minor quibble but I guess if you don't get the feedback you can't consider it. Having said that, maybe everyone else likes it...
What would be your suggestion instead of the league table?

Would front page news be preferable?

Not sure, I guess cross linking in the site makes sense from the Vitals point of view. As long as it's shorter than the table at the moment I think that would be an improvement.

By the way, the 'How to join/How to post' link in the top forum is now broken. I checked it to see if it showed how to embed Twitter posts in the new system. I'm guessing that's possible now but, if so, what's the process? Thanks!

Not sure, I guess cross linking in the site makes sense from the Vitals point of view. As long as it's shorter than the table at the moment I think that would be an improvement.

By the way, the 'How to join/How to post' link in the top forum is now broken. I checked it to see if it showed how to embed Twitter posts in the new system. I'm guessing that's possible now but, if so, what's the process? Thanks!

I believe it's "copy link".

Not sure if it works on the app, let me check...

Just to make another suggestion. I much prefer the look of the forum as I tend to use my mobile, but if a post has multiple pages, I have no option to skip to the last page from the main forum. Instead, you have to click on the subject heading, then scroll to the bottom (or near the bottom because of the league table below) in order to move to the last page. Is there a way that the navigation of pages in a thread can be put at the top of the thread rather than the bottom, so that you don't have to scroll all the way down?

Just to make another suggestion. I much prefer the look of the forum as I tend to use my mobile, but if a post has multiple pages, I have no option to skip to the last page from the main forum. Instead, you have to click on the subject heading, then scroll to the bottom (or near the bottom because of the league table below) in order to move to the last page. Is there a way that the navigation of pages in a thread can be put at the top of the thread rather than the bottom, so that you don't have to scroll all the way down?
Assuming you have your cookies set, the thread will automatically jump to the "new" posts on that thread which you haven't seen before, that'll be whether it's the first, last or any other page in between.

If you haven't opened the thread before, or you've read the most recent post and you're revisiting the thread, it will then open the first page.

I'll be honest, I find that feature a bit temperamental. I pretty much never clear my cookies but find it sometimes the site simply dumps you back to page 1 as if you've never read the thread. For example, when I reopened this very thread this afternoon.

Thanks for the Twitter tip, much easier!

;