New ground or buy back?

Leave the North and East as is, fill in the corners, larger two tier South stand and second tier to main stand with the corner between the south and main filled as a two tier to complete.
There you go simples.
Should leave some change for the training ground where players spend pretty much all of their time.
UTCIAD

Either, I don't care. I want it but it will never happen.

This.

Would love the training complex to be built as a legacy to our next time in the Premier League. Anything more than that is a pipe dream, unless we get some very serious investment into AFCB.

I would love a small stadium expansion (larger Ted Shed?) or the training ground to be built. I think one of the sad things for me about our previous stint in the PL is that there was no long term legacy left that would allow the club to thrive and grow long term. Either of the options above would be a really good start at ensuring this time there is something benefitting the longer term health of the club.

They just want to make Money...the fans are not part of any considerations.
And we shouldn't get 'parachute payment' for 'failure' if we don't stay up...thats unfair on clubs coming up from lower divs, like we did ; that is creating another Divide.

Up@rse and elite references to Peterborough and others on this Forum are cringeworthy.

The whole infrastructure of the higher ends of the English Football System is a crock of Sh*t...if it wasn't for my lifelong addiction to Boscombe i'd switch to another leisure interest.

I'm into non- league football ...but that's getting more Money orientated now...and elitist divides are emerging.

Anyway....here we are back as massive underdogs in the PL and still Tinpot.....with the Elite Elite on our case ...and unless we get a much bigger ground capacity..it will remain so.

That will require Money...so turning me into a hypocrit and playing havoc with my principle beliefs.

They just want to make Money...the fans are not part of any considerations.
And we shouldn't get 'parachute payment' for 'failure' if we don't stay up...thats unfair on clubs coming up from lower divs, like we did ; that is creating another Divide.

Up@rse and elite references to Peterborough and others on this Forum are cringeworthy.

The whole infrastructure of the higher ends of the English Football System is a crock of Sh*t...if it wasn't for my lifelong addiction to Boscombe i'd switch to another leisure interest.

I'm into non- league football ...but that's getting more Money orientated now...and elitist divides are emerging.

Anyway....here we are back as massive underdogs in the PL and still Tinpot.....with the Elite Elite on our case ...and unless we get a much bigger ground capacity..it will remain so.

That will require Money...so turning me into a hypocrit and playing havoc with my principle beliefs.

suggest you have a non-elite lie down, & a non-elite cup of tea and think what you really want - will be interested to hear!

:utc:

Well a new lease has to be negotiated in the next 8 years, sounds a long way off but where have the last 17 gone !!!
I really don't think a new ground is on the cards unless some mega rich investor comes on board and do we really want Max to go ? I certainly don't, he has been the perfect owner and long may it continue. Perhaps a bigger temporary stand at the South End, Fulhams away end is an example of how big temporary stands can be.
Buyback, well the price just went up with promotion. No easy answers but I do hope they do the training ground rather than just abandon the land, maybe a scaled down version.
I suspect that the majority of funding will go on the team, Max will look at it and think that we were getting close to losing parachute payments as a subsidy and he will want to do everything to keep us in the PL.
What that guy has done for us is amazing and we still never hear from him which is great in a lot of ways. compare to the whinging Forest chairman yesterday.

Karl Marx: "History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce."

If we don't do anything to massively improve DC this time round in the PL it will indeed be farce. We'll lock out thousands of fans and potential fans who want to see live football at the highest level. And they - especially the youth - are the long-term future of the club.

;