• John Terry

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • Steve Purches

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 49 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At least we can ship on those players who wanted to move and under performed this season. That will help the new man; less quality but less ego too

It worked once but why not take a punt on an untested insider who understands the club. Mark Molesley for instance?

Better than a re-tread. Two promotions in a row, with talent this year predicted to finish third from bottom. High risk / high reward, but probably better if the plan is to solidify in the Championship. For promotion, the best choice is Eddie Howe. Sell one more player, double his salary, give him a few months sabbatical. He needs a break - after a decade give him half a year off then he can return. It's the model used in academia and what is coaching other than teaching?

The Board does not seem to be prepared for this. Absolute negligence.

But, yes, Mark would be far from the worse choice. His teams play attacking football and did I mention two promotions in two years?

Eddie has always had Jason behind him when managing.. What if all the good things from the last decade really has come from Tindall. Maybe Eddie has been holding back the real talent waiting for his time to shine..

Yes I'm trying to be positive...

He was a great drummer for the Sex Pistols, but I'm not sure I want Paul Cook to do the job - unless we bring the guitarist Steve Jones in to work alongside him!

Sorry - poor attempt at humour in attempt to cheer myself up.
What is Glenn MAtlock up to thesedays!

Better than a re-tread. Two promotions in a row, with talent this year predicted to finish third from bottom. High risk / high reward, but probably better if the plan is to solidify in the Championship. For promotion, the best choice is Eddie Howe. Sell one more player, double his salary, give him a few months sabbatical. He needs a break - after a decade give him half a year off then he can return. It's the model used in academia and what is coaching other than teaching?

The Board does not seem to be prepared for this. Absolute negligence.

But, yes, Mark would be far from the worse choice. His teams play attacking football and did I mention two promotions in two years?
Expect Eddie would have been well impressed if the Board had said to him we don't care if you leave we have your replacement lined up, just let us know when you are going..........................................Negligence - what nonsense.

TalkSPORT Jamie O’Hara reckons a big name like John Terry or Steve Gerrard May be interested and should apply.

One of the biggest criticisms of Eddie was his inability to manage/improve bigger/international players, so its a little odd to me that people suggest Robbo and Moles are perfect for the job.

In my opinion, we need to appoint someone who has experience of the top level and has a coaching pedigree. We will have a very young squad next year, especially if those out of contract go, so its imperative we can get the most of the younger players. Who that is I have no idea, but would be interesting to see who has applied/expressed interest out side of those on the bookies list as in the running

;