New Member of the 92 Club

paul49

UTC Legend
Coming back with my son from the Racecourse Wrexham. Finally clocked watching a game at all of the current 92 league clubs. It's only taken me 64 years.

It was an entertaining game. Wrexham came from behind with two goals in the last 10 minutes. Finished 3-2.

Coming back with my son from the Racecourse Wrexham. Finally clocked watching a game at all of the current 92 league clubs. It's only taken me 64 years.

It was an entertaining game. Wrexham came from behind with two goals in the last 10 minutes. Finished 3-2.
Jealous, well done!

Congratulations.

I achieved it twice in the1990s and then c 2003 but I am well short now.

Last edited:
It’s funny how some grounds just elude you. For example, I’d have thought Wrexham would have been one that most of us would have attended for the relegation game.

For me the odd ones I’ve never ticked off are Bristol City and Oxford United, the amount of late night games coming home on the coach driving past the sign pointing towards the Kassam… still bugs me. :LOL:

Great game to be the one to complete the 92. They showed the goals as they went in on SSN, great drama.

It’s funny how some grounds just elude you. For example, I’d have thought Wrexham would have been one that most of us would have attended for the relegation game.

For me the odd ones I’ve never ticked off are Bristol City and Oxford United, the amount of late night games coming home on the coach driving past the sign pointing towards the Kassam… still bugs me. :LOL:

Great game to be the one to complete the 92. They showed the goals as they went in on SSN, great drama.

Wrexham sure seem to be involved with a lot dramatic games; last min goals, turn arounds, high volume of goals...

Out of interest has anyone done the 92 with AFCB as the visitors (apart from DC) I am on about 67 just watching our away games.

Decent total given so many teams in the lower reaches of the EFL to complete the 92 given we have spent the last decade in the prem and top half of champ (that really sounds good!)

I am at 75 and hope to be 77 this season as strangely I haven’t seen afcb at forest and Villa (although I have been to the ground to see another game).

I am c 120 league grounds where I have watched afcb played. However, it gets complicated as that includes clubs now in non league (Boston, bury, Southend etc) plus non league now in league (eg Sutton) plus 2 grounds for one team for lots of clubs such as Cardiff, Man City, arsenal, Stoke. Plus for some clubs it is 3 such as Brighton.

I gave up keeping records as strictly not allowed friendly games and, at one point, if a club goes out the league you have to see them again to count it!

Need some more interesting cup draws to tick off the division 2 teams

Last edited:
Out of interest has anyone done the 92 with AFCB as the visitors (apart from DC) I am on about 67 just watching our away games.

Decent total given so many teams in the lower reaches of the EFL to complete the 92 given we have spent the last decade in the prem and top half of champ (that really sounds good!)

I am at 75 and hope to be 77 this season as strangely I haven’t seen afcb at forest and Villa (although I have been to the ground to see another game).

I am c 120 league grounds where I have watched afcb played but that includes clubs now in non league plus 2 grounds for one team for lots of clubs such as Cardiff, Man City, arsenal, Stoke. Plus for some clubs it is 3 such as Wimbledon and Brighton.
I've dropped down to the low sixties in recent years as no longer attend many away games.

Lost so many to either new grounds or relegation to non league, Brentford, Forest Green, Aldershot, Barnet, Chesterfield, Dagenham, Hartlepool, Oldham, Rochdale, Chester, Hereford, Torquay, Yeovil, Macclesfield...

I've dropped down to the low sixties in recent years as no longer attend many away games.

Lost so many to either new grounds or relegation to non league, Brentford, Forest Green, Aldershot, Barnet, Chesterfield, Dagenham, Hartlepool, Oldham, Rochdale, Chester, Hereford, Torquay, Yeovil, Macclesfield...
It’s a long list!

My totals reduced as I was keeping a live 92 going for a long while but then kids came along and I lost interest in travelling to lower league sides to not watch afcb!

It’s a long list!

My totals reduced as I was keeping a live 92 going for a long while but then kids came along and I lost interest in travelling to lower league sides to not watch afcb!

:)

As you can probably tell just from my list of now non league etc, mine was all just afcb and during a relatively small window of about 10 years. Just fortunate enough that it coincided with the rise through the leagues.

It was in the 70’s at one point, but never had any desire to tick them off if afcb weren’t involved. Maybe if I’d have been a bit closer I might… :LOL:

:)

As you can probably tell just from my list of now non league etc, mine was all just afcb and during a relatively small window of about 10 years. Just fortunate enough that it coincided with the rise through the leagues.

It was in the 70’s at one point, but never had any desire to tick them off if afcb weren’t involved. Maybe if I’d have been a bit closer I might… :LOL:
I specifically went to a few when I was very close to the 92 ie a handul of clubs so had a day out with the kids when they were young eg had a day out looking at the boats in Southampton, went to a ball park and then did saints’ new ground or when we played bury in the play offs we stayed over and watched Bolton next day!

Sometimes we had a week in the lakes or dales and took in a half at some ground before the kids got bored eg Darlington, morecambe!!

Reactions: DJ
I think generally you are allowed friendlies aren't you? Just needs to be a football match.

I haven't counted Wigan's new ground as I watched RL there, not footy.

I think generally you are allowed friendlies aren't you? Just needs to be a football match.

I haven't counted Wigan's new ground as I watched RL there, not footy.
I haven’t looked it years tbh, when I did it first a couple of my grounds didn’t count for the formal 92 club as they weren’t competitive games. Silly rule and maybe they have changed it now?

I have seen us play at 80 of current 92, plus 16 no longer League clubs
Just Fleetwood Town in League 1 , plus 11 teams in League 2 needed

Always feel wrong but want 2 teams relegated from League 2 to go down that not watched up play at, and 2 teams to be promoted from National League that been too

Couple of years as above has a big effect on getting to 92

;