New songs ?

Peterjclements

New Signing
Help an old man out eh.

My Last home match 18 months ago when the songs etc second nature.

Fast fwd to Blackpool sat but last time I saw Blackpool it was Paul&tom ince who inspired the music circa 2013 & it was where’s your daddy gone - don’t think Eddie had a dream was born at that time.

Anyway looking fwd to Saturday, so have we got something that’s us & really really bmth ?

UTCIAD

Was thinking we need some extra. Well at the moment, something along the lines of: The Young Ones would be pretty appropriate.

Bit left field but If you’re old enough to remember the “John Ketley is a weatherman” song…. How about something like this…

“Scott Parker is a Bournemouth man, a Bournemouth man, a Bournemouth man. Scott Parker is a Bournemouth man and so is David Brookes” repeat inserting different name (that scans of course) (Adam Smith/ Stevie Cook/ Jack Stacey/ Lewis Cook etc…..

Or change the chorus of “So lonely” by the police to
“Solanke, Solanke, Solankeeee”

Showing my age on both of them…. Right, I can go back to sleep now…

“Scott Parker is a Bournemouth man, a Bournemouth man, a Bournemouth man. Scott Parker is a Bournemouth man and so is David Brookes” repeat inserting different name (that scans of course) (Adam Smith/ Stevie Cook/ Jack Stacey/ Lewis Cook etc…..

I like that

Been trying to think of a song for Zeno Ibsen Rossi. The only thing I can think of (and showing my age here) is the chorus from the Specials track Rudi.

Zeno, a message to you Zeno

Repeated ad infinitum

Been trying to think of a song for Zeno Ibsen Rossi. The only thing I can think of (and showing my age here) is the chorus from the Specials track Rudi.

Zeno, a message to you Zeno

Repeated ad infinitum

Zeno Ibsen Rossi, Zeno Ibsen Rossi la la la la
La la la la (repeat ad nauseum!)

Tonights new offering

We’ve got super scotty Parker
He knows exactly what we need
Kelly at the back, solanke in attack bournemouth are going to the premier league

;