New stadium?

Unfortunately I think weve missed the boat on the stadium and training ground. It was more important to line the players, directors and executives pockets with more money than actually look at the clubs infrastructure for the next generation
I’m afraid you have hit it on the head. Second season in the Championship (that i still do not think is a disgrace for any club) but now we really need to reply on producing our own and due to greed that will be very hard to achieve. Shame on the board

We haven't achieved a New Stadium, an increased capacity adaptation or Training Ground ..only a hint of the latter...in the 6 affluent years since 2015..not even filling in the corners !
...we are hardly likely to get either now are we.
...I think when all the ' truths' come out about the Finances...its back to the buckets...I can't see past that!
Its puzzling how Max hasn't got a better grip on the whole thing!...

Why are Watford so preoccupied with us and so myopic about what their players do. See the table of cheats re most fouls and bookings.... Watford way above us, again.

That championship win must really have got under their skin. Hilarious.

I spects we will win more games than Watford next season....even though we are unlikely to be much above halfway.

So ...a slightly more joyful proposition for fans down Kings Park way!

The way we lost to you and the antics on the day was the spark to unite the squad and win the subsequent 6 games in a row. Your players screaming snd falling over at any contact including none at all was embarrasing. Without your local man is pleased post and antics we may not have gone up automatic. The whole squad united that day.

The way we lost to you and the antics on the day was the spark to unite the squad and win the subsequent 6 games in a row. Your players screaming snd falling over at any contact including none at all was embarrasing. Without your local man is pleased post and antics we may not have gone up automatic. The whole squad united that day.

We can’t stand our players behaving in that way too RedMoose, so coming on here to slag us for it is just preaching to the converted .
However , any club which sanctions an official match day cartoon of one of our players being seriously injured in an appalling tackle should look to themselves also ...

Again point the finger at us but the conduct of your players were the same. For our lerma your chalabah. Plenty of other examples including the first game. Perica went down more times in the game than o have ever seen. Challobah should have had a red card in both games. How do we take you seriously re shithousery when your captain deeney admitted you target the best opposition players as a pack as a start of games rotating fouling to avoid cards.

Sad if that is what it took to get your team United. Conveniently ignores the fact you were on an undefeated run of 10 games before we beat you including 8 wins. So more Watford bullshit re Bournemouth. Why bother ? You are myopic delusionists. I won’t miss having my social media filled up twice a season with your crap

We can’t stand our players behaving in that way too RedMoose, so coming on here to slag us for it is just preaching to the converted .
However , any club which sanctions an official match day cartoon of one of our players being seriously injured in an appalling tackle should look to themselves also ...

I don’t like diving and cheating for sure but against Watford I really don’t mind. It winds up a bitter and delusional fan base so find it quite amusing tbh.

;