New stadium?

The way we lost to you and the antics on the day was the spark to unite the squad and win the subsequent 6 games in a row. Your players screaming snd falling over at any contact including none at all was embarrasing. Without your local man is pleased post and antics we may not have gone up automatic. The whole squad united that day.
Let's be honest, Watford have plenty of form for the exact same antics over the years including this one. If playing us is the only thing that unites your players then thats a) pretty pathetic, and b) seriously worrying for you next season no?

I find it quite hilarious when it leaves these sad twats seething so much they have to come on here and vent about it weeks, months and years after the event

Yeah, but on the other hand I bloody hate it when teams do it to us.

I like to think AFCB are above that kind of thing and play football as it should be played.

Nice to see Barnsley lose yesterday, on both counts.

A bunch of cheats that play ugly ugly football

Again point the finger at us but the conduct of your players were the same. For our lerma your chalabah. Plenty of other examples including the first game. Perica went down more times in the game than o have ever seen. Challobah should have had a red card in both games. How do we take you seriously re shithousery when your captain deeney admitted you target the best opposition players as a pack as a start of games rotating fouling to avoid cards.

Sad if that is what it took to get your team United. Conveniently ignores the fact you were on an undefeated run of 10 games before we beat you including 8 wins. So more Watford bullshit re Bournemouth. Why bother ? You are myopic delusionists. I won’t miss having my social media filled up twice a season with your crap

No before that game our form was DLDWWWW 3 of four wins against bottom 5. After that game form was WWWWWWDW.

Our team united after the brawl.

No before that game our form was DLDWWWW 3 of four wins against bottom 5. After that game form was WWWWWWDW.

Our team united after the brawl.

Not according to bbc website. You even beat one team 6-0. Stop the kiddology. You lot will obsessed with us whereas we don’t care. Really don’t. We just enjoyed winning the championship against you.

Its a shame to have both our rivals in Championship now. Will miss the away day at yours always a great trip. Not so much the home game fsiled to beat you in 8 trys

Its a shame to have both our rivals in Championship now. Will miss the away day at yours always a great trip. Not so much the home game fsiled to beat you in 8 trys

Are we rivals? Had a couple of seasons were we have been up against you lately but hardly happened over last 40 years?

Some fans( a massive amount in fact) of both Watford and 'Muff'...cannot take defeat without finding and exagerrating grossly, the everyday gamesmanship that ALL clubs participate in...we have had Smithy going OTT with it and so did Wilson...but Watford have had similar..you know who they are!
You guys needed a 'Luton Stand In' to pick on ..so we fitted nicely.
I like Watford...everything about that club...and hate to see the thick tw@ts on both sides ramping up unnecessary animosity.
We have Soton and Brighton we can do that with...if they 'want some'...plenty do!
The fact we have 'blown it' big style this season...means I have to look to Watford, Brentford or Swansea to give me thrills against the @rsey bandits of Man U and Arsenal.
So..until we can come up there and put clouds over the Vicarage Rd again...get buzzin' Moosey!

Last edited:
I can only echo the sentiments previously posted by Old Cherry. When I first moved to London for work in 1981 I lived in Watford for 5 years. We went to some games, my son on my shoulders in the family stand and he is still a firmly a Horn. He lives in China now and is proud to wear his yellow among the Manure, Liverpool and Arsenal ex pats.
I wish you nothing but well next season.

Say it over and over again, it's entirely a social media rivalry. Fans mix outside the stadium fine bar the odd incident

Definitely - know a few Watford fans who are fine. Sure there was afcb taunting over winning the championship - it happens - But no doubt though it’s Watford driving the paranoid hatred to the point of ridiculous lengths that they ignore their own misdemeanours to focus on ours; embarrassingly the club join in too.

Definitely - know a few Watford fans who are fine. Sure there was afcb taunting over winning the championship - it happens - But no doubt though it’s Watford driving the paranoid hatred to the point of ridiculous lengths that they ignore their own misdemeanours to focus on ours; embarrassingly the club join in too.

Depends where you live. Loads move up the M1 towards here and MK as it's more affordable, know around 10 or so and they are all sound. Some didn't even know about a supposed rivalry :D

Don't think there would be any AFCB fans that see you as great rivals. You lot may see it that way but not really sure why.

I googled "watford trophies" and the first result displayed said "Watford have never won a major trophy in English football. The closest they came was in 1982-83 when they finished second in the first division when Liverpool won the title."

It's funny because we won the very trophy that they were runners up to. Always the bridesmaid....

I googled "watford trophies" and the first result displayed said "Watford have never won a major trophy in English football. The closest they came was in 1982-83 when they finished second in the first division when Liverpool won the title."

It's funny because we won the very trophy that they were runners up to. Always the bridesmaid....

We had a bad season but still pocketed a trophy....don’t forget the Betway cup in a hurry !

But really it was the second division we won, sorry.

;