New stadium?

Now you're starting to sound like them up the road.

Maybe splitting hairs here but understand Saints not regarding us rivals as we hadn’t recently gone up against them much until prem years but they were dumb not calling it a derby giving local proximity and mix of fans across the “new forest” region. As we played them a few times rivalry grew of course when we beat them and were both trying to stay up

We have played Watford a lot in our history but since Taylor and Elton John in late 70s they have usually been higher than us in the league and no local proximity. Seems manufactured rivalry as they have outgrown Luton?

I would not swap our current Premier League status for that title, but yes it did hurt alot at the time. Imagine opposite of how you guys felt.

The way we lost to you and the antics on the day was the spark to unite the squad and win the subsequent 6 games in a row. Your players screaming snd falling over at any contact including none at all was embarrasing. Without your local man is pleased post and antics we may not have gone up automatic. The whole squad united that day.
Yeah it was all down to that

**************** me, there really are some sad liitle twunts in this world

Put the clubs where AFCB are mentioned, plus one other which is at the bottom.

Article from September 2019.

Such is the tribal nature of football, every club has at least one other team they hold a fierce rivalry with.

Using David Dubas-Fisher’s survey ‘The League of Love and Hate’, fans were able to vote for the five clubs they dislike the most.

We’ve collected the top five for every Premier League club, which throws up some interesting results.

Bournemouth
1. Southampton – 79%
2. Portsmouth – 62%
3. Brighton – 59%
4. Reading – 52%
5. Leeds – 34%

Brighton
1. Crystal Palace – 85%
2. Portsmouth – 34%
3. Southampton – 33%
4. Bournemouth – 31%
5. Man Utd – 18%

Southampton
1. Portsmouth – 91%
2. Bournemouth – 56%
3. Brighton – 53%
4. Reading – 38%
5. Tottenham – 32%

Watford
N/A

https://www.planetfootball.com/quic...op-five-fiercest-rivals-as-voted-for-by-fans/

Put the clubs where AFCB are mentioned, plus one other which is at the bottom.

Article from September 2019.

Such is the tribal nature of football, every club has at least one other team they hold a fierce rivalry with.

Using David Dubas-Fisher’s survey ‘The League of Love and Hate’, fans were able to vote for the five clubs they dislike the most.

We’ve collected the top five for every Premier League club, which throws up some interesting results.

Bournemouth
1. Southampton – 79%
2. Portsmouth – 62%
3. Brighton – 59%
4. Reading – 52%
5. Leeds – 34%

Brighton
1. Crystal Palace – 85%
2. Portsmouth – 34%
3. Southampton – 33%
4. Bournemouth – 31%
5. Man Utd – 18%

Southampton
1. Portsmouth – 91%
2. Bournemouth – 56%
3. Brighton – 53%
4. Reading – 38%
5. Tottenham – 32%

Watford
N/A

https://www.planetfootball.com/quic...op-five-fiercest-rivals-as-voted-for-by-fans/

What’s the rivalry between Brighton and palace and man utd? Seems odd

no idea about man u, first i've heard of that. wasn't palace due to a season where they both battling hard for promotion and events around that?

You could be right kind of like us and the hornets. But man utd is a stranger one and I can bet man utd don't have them as anything other than 6 points

You could be right kind of like us and the hornets. But man utd is a stranger one and I can bet man utd don't have them as anything other than 6 points

probably just the brighton fans ego's, thinking they're some kind of contenders with one of the elite clubs.

no idea about man u, first i've heard of that. wasn't palace due to a season where they both battling hard for promotion and events around that?
Seem to recall an incident when a Palace fan was murdered by Man Utd thugs, maybe 20 years ago ?

Life is full of such a rich tapestry of people isn't it? Every now and again someone will do something that just leaves me baffled and with loads of questions... Why? What possible motivation is there for doing that? Do you get some weird pleasure from spending your time doing that type of thing?

The last time I remember thinking this was when I read about some bloke who got busted by an entire train load of people whilst he was fucking a goat. Probably the same person that wrote this song.

Life is full of such a rich tapestry of people isn't it? Every now and again someone will do something that just leaves me baffled and with loads of questions... Why? What possible motivation is there for doing that? Do you get some weird pleasure from spending your time doing that type of thing?

The last time I remember thinking this was when I read about some bloke who got busted by an entire train load of people whilst he was fucking a goat. Probably the same person that wrote this song.

just proves how much losing the title hurt some of their fans. harbouring pent up resentment for so many years over something like that can't be good for you.

just proves how much losing the title hurt some of their fans. harbouring pent up resentment for so many years over something like that can't be good for you.

Tbf we've got our fair share of weirdos. There was a bunch of people trying to recreate a European style 'welcome to hell' with flares etc.... at Dean Court... for Southampton.

;