New Umbro Deal

Up until last season I have enjoyed all of the umbro kits. Not sure what it is but the funny faded stripes and the Norwich home kit training gear just didn't work for me.

And a zip so you can cover your head if it isnt going well
Or use as a mask because we'll all be wearing one until we are in our caskets (and probably even then, as public health officials will have decreed that a posthumous variant exists). :slap:

WIth Umbro you'll always get bespoke playing kit, something that can't be said of the big three brands or even the Carbrini kits. Chuffed to see a five year deal.
Agree. Have always appreciated the quality of my Umbro stuff, so glad to see us extend the collaboration. Obviously designs can divide opinion but that is not solely dependent upon the kit supplier. Any supplier can come up with something some of us don’t like but at least with Umbro the ugly replica shirt you bought lasts well :p

Let’s hope for some smart kits for this season !

Presumably we can now send the old training kit to Norwich to help them save some money that they can then spend on better players to keep them up?

;