New Years Eve

You must have more money than Shaun Maher
He has more than money, he has power and influence. He’s been allowed to take his kids on holiday three times during term time. Most parents are lucky to get this privilege once. We must bow to his supreme charm.

He has more than money, he has power and influence. He’s been allowed to take his kids on holiday three times during term time. Most parents are lucky to get this privilege once. We must bow to his supreme charm.
You need to learn how to play the system Stanley. You sound immensely nieve. Looking to blame, rather than finding solutions. Glass half full type of guy.

Edited to add. I have one child, who's doing really well in 6th form (hardly a kid) and is an avid AFCB fan. ST holder since 2010, over 50 football grounds visited, and still loves going home or away with his dad.

Memories Stanley, they're either good or they're bad, but as parents we make them.

Last edited:
Rubbish, I know afcdibby personally, he wouldn’t jeopardise his son’s education for anything and he would certainly do everything by the book

You need to learn how to play the system Stanley. You sound immensely nieve. Looking to blame, rather than finding solutions. Glass half full type of guy.

Edited to add. I have one child, who's doing really well in 6th form (hardly a kid) and is an avid AFCB fan. ST holder since 2010, over 50 football grounds visited, and still loves going home or away with his dad.

Memories Stanley, they're either good or they're bad, but as parents we make them.
A good education is enhanced by travelling as a family.

Rubbish, I know afcdibby personally, he wouldn’t jeopardise his son’s education for anything and he would certainly do everything
Couple of days off at the end of term= jeopardising your kid's education. Totally agree as the marvel movies are actually really educational and word searches help kids to spell...

;