Newcastle away tickets

sdr

Star Player
Just gone on my account and nothing showing for Newcastle away. Surely not sold out? and yes I have enough points?

Out of interest I checked as well and no tickets listed. Suggest you email the club because coach travel still available.

I expect you have seen this.

Ticket information has been released for November's trip to Newcastle.
The Cherries head to St. James' Park on Saturday 9th November, with the match to kick off at 3pm.

The club has received an initial allocation of 1,095 tickets, with the option of more depending on sales.

Away supporters can purchase tickets for the game from 9am on Wednesday 9th October, online, in person at the ticket office or over the phone.

https://www.afcb.co.uk/news/tickets/ticket-point-criteria-newcastle-a-1

Out of interest I checked as well and no tickets listed. Suggest you email the club because coach travel still available.

HBA,

Have you already bought yours?
We're going up for the weekend and I've bought mine and my sons but his girlfriend wants to go and I've tried looking on line to see if the seats next to us are unsold. I can't see the ticket availability anymore and thought that it was because I'd already purchased mine so am no longer eligible?

Thanks Devizes. Decided to give the game a miss but very strange tickets not on the list and no announcement of all the initial allocation sold.

Emailed club this morning. Reply came just now.
Tickets for Newcastle are now only on sale via the ticket office or phone due to limited remaining tickets. Has this ever happened before? Seems strange

It was not showing yesterday online, back online now, shows 194 tickets left in L7L block and 42 tickets left in L7M block

;