Next Manager Betting Odds

Sheffield Utd landing Jokanovic has just made our job of promotion a lot harder than it already was…

I mean seriously, I fail to understand how anyone can defend our board and the way they have gone about their business over the last year… I absolutely get that Eddie couldn’t continue to hold all the cards and rightly so, someone needed to broach the topic of changing the structure but there is a way to go about restructuring and it isn’t to throw away everything in the old structure Before you’ve thought long and hard about the new…

This is now the THIRD time in 12 months we’ve had to do the whole manager thing… You’d think they would understand the importance of speed in this process… It should be a well oiled machine by now…

Any board worth their salt would have had the manager situation sewn up or in advanced stages by now… As far as we know our board haven’t even met to discuss moving forward…?!?!?!

Sheffield Utd landing Jokanovic has just made our job of promotion a lot harder than it already was…

I mean seriously, I fail to understand how anyone can defend our board and the way they have gone about their business over the last year… I absolutely get that Eddie couldn’t continue to hold all the cards and rightly so, someone needed to broach the topic of changing the structure but there is a way to go about restructuring and it isn’t to throw away everything in the old structure Before you’ve thought long and hard about the new…

This is now the THIRD time in 12 months we’ve had to do the whole manager thing… You’d think they would understand the importance of speed in this process… It should be a well oiled machine by now…

Any board worth their salt would have had the manager situation sewn up or in advanced stages by now… As far as we know our board haven’t even met to discuss moving forward…?!?!?!

this

amazed (*not amazed) that KT reported our board would be meeting at the end of this week to discuss strategy - I mean, tick tock, tick tock, when they've had weeks and weeks to plan and book a meeting for the eventuality of us not getting to the play off final, hello? Monday morning? to get our sh!t together and get ahead, why not?

Our board are a complete joke. This much has been evident for a while now. Blake is totally and utterly out of his depth.
5 years of rubbing shoulders with people who know what they’re doing should surely have given him some pointers as to how it’s done wouldn’t you think ?

Mostyn: Blakey..What have we achieved since our last planning meeting ?

Blake: Well Jeffy...I've been on an Office Safety Course!

Mostyn: But Blakey man, are you ready for another fight ? :unsure:

Blake: Only if it involves a Stapler Shoot.:ROFLMAO:

" Jeff, Jeff...its Neil...we are in danger of missing out again......have you still got the pin and names on a sheet of paper...whose next"

Of course Im joking...this would suggest our move are not still caught in the headlights
Sorry...should of said our Board are not still caught in the headlights

" Jeff, Jeff...its Neil...we are in danger of missing out again......have you still got the pin and names on a sheet of paper...whose next"

Of course Im joking...this would suggest our move are not still caught in the headlights

Thought the Bentley Brigade would already be on holiday sunning themselves in Costa Packet ?

;