Next seasons shirt

I want to see the away kit, but I like the way Umbro has treated us the last two seasons...a subtle kit and a unique kit. Last season the away was subtle while the green/black pattern was unique, and I really liked both. With this season's third being subtle, I'm hoping the away is unique. For the record, I also like the home shirt alot. All of them are made better by giving us the sponsor less option to buy.

Two devisive kits. Love the black one, don't like the squiggly one.

Hopefully the 2nd kit will be completely ridiculous and colourful, something like that Bristol City keeper shirt!!

I've a feeling it's a blue kit, the 2nd, if it was white would be some teams like Newcastle which we wouldn't have a kit to play in

As a 2nd kit, I'm going for a Jackson Pollock style shirt, with all logos like the Salvador Dali melting clocks, shorts and socks probably yellow and blue quarters to show support for Ukraine : )

As a 2nd kit, I'm going for a Jackson Pollock style shirt, with all logos like the Salvador Dali melting clocks, shorts and socks probably yellow and blue quarters to show support for Ukraine : )

Wouldn't those colours and pattern be a rehash of the old Yellow Buses' sponsored kit from 30-odd years ago.

I do fear with these ambiguous shirts it may be harder to pick out a team mate amongst the crowd.

Purely from a playing perspective, rather than from a fashion perspective.

Two devisive kits. Love the black one, don't like the squiggly one.

I love the home kit but very meh about the third kit. I like it’s message though and maybe if I hadn’t previously had the all black Fila kit we had a while ago then maybe I’d have liked it more.

;