Next seasons shirt

Frankly if the club admin are teasing this and it is just a new kit reveal alone then they have misread the room badly. A lot of people on Twitter are (probably wrongly) hyped up that this could include news of a (badly needed) new signing too. I’m not sure why they would tease this kind of thing just for a kit reveal.

Frankly if the club admin are teasing this and it is just a new kit reveal alone then they have misread the room badly. A lot of people on Twitter are (probably wrongly) hyped up that this could include news of a (badly needed) new signing too. I’m not sure why they would tease this kind of thing just for a kit reveal.
It's very rare for a signing to not be reported as imminent on twitter, its all quiet, so I very much doubt that. This is just in relation to the 2nd kit.

Like the kit - very striking but feels as though the tease fell a big flat as many speculated new signings too. Maybe Parker right - nothing imminent

What a wonderful chance to be a pedant.
On the club website it says
“Inspired by the palm trees on Bournemouth’s iconic seafront, the tropical foliage influences the graphic design of this season’s away kit.“
Surely the trees on the seafront are Cordyline Australis - although called the Cabbage Palm, they aren’t actually palm trees.
Sorry - I worked on the parks dept as a youth.

;